Corona virus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
In the old days it was dog food and glue. Now it's it's cottage pie and glue.

Seriously?

What do you think happens to failed racehorses?

Sold to the French for food I heard as it’s not palatable enough for UK consumers. What’s wrong with that? No different really compared to the meat you eat in your burger or with your Sunday roast.

Sponsored Links
The best animals are sheep. Where else can the Welsh get an animal that will provide them with food, clothing and sex?

I see mottie is backing away from his earlier suggestion that is wrong to kill animals.

Even if you are "actively breeding them to be chopped up"

And even if they are wild animals

Or farmed animals

Or "sporting" animals

Sold to the French for food I heard as it’s not palatable enough for UK consumers.
It would only go into the food chain if it had never had certain drugs, though I doubt it would be beyond the criminal fraternity to falsify medical records. let china carry on killing tigers, there an overpopulated specie that needs culling, unlike rare breeds like pigs cows and sheep.

transam thinks it's a 'sh it' country that treats animals badly.

I wonder in which country transam lives.

the measure of a civilised country is to a certain extent the anti animal cruelty laws they have in place ;)

fact that u dont care

well no surprise there than noseall ;)

Just heard on the radio that a country in northern Europe breeds animals for slaughter - pigs, cows sheep and the like. They even breed dogs to race then discard them when they are done. You'd think they'd have evolved out of that barbarism by now.

Anyone would think that they've endured thousands of years of devastating famines. Oh, hang on a minute..

In China they would eat the X race dogs

As said S*** country ;)

I see mottie is backing away from his earlier suggestion that is wrong to kill animals.
Nope. Kill 'em. Kill 'em all and eat them. I couldn’t eat a live one.

Reminded me of a T shirt my daughter used to wear as a teen. It said "Meat is murder”......"Tasty, Tasty murder” :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back