Corsa Full Beam Switch Problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I've got a 1995 Corsa and a really annoying problem with the lights... when dipped headlights are on as normal, the full beam randomly switches itself on and I have to (only lightly) touch the paddle switch to toggle the beam off. The switch itself works fine in terms of switching the lights on and off - it suggests some kind of loose connection somewhere\electrical fault - can anyone advise?

This is really bad as at night, it appears I am flashing lights at other drivers so I need to get it fixed asap - just wondering if anyone has heard of such a problem and what I perhaps need to replace\fix.

Cheers.

Sponsored Links
yeah Ive seen that on a corsa before, the fault is with the switch /stalk itself you could try repair it but best bet would be to get one from the scrappers (also if you arent confident taking it off you can practice on the car in the scrap yard first!). untill then wedge something to hold the stalk in position.

corsa indicators are rubbish!! I use a corsa for my driving school and change the indicator stalk every six months as the springs inside go soft and it switches main beam on and off, the indicators sometimes click on or do not self cancel. Buy a new stalk as a used one will probably go as well

Sponsored Links
Back