Cosmetic surgery for inmate.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
"A man serving a life sentence for a double murder has won a High Court victory over his right to have cosmetic surgery on the NHS."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8234065.stm

What a complete waster of taxpayers money. Does anyone here agree with the decision?

Sponsored Links
The point is, the government lied and said that inmates had the same level of access to the NHS.

They don't.

Not saying they should get the same level, but the gobmint should be up front about it.

Sponsored Links
The point is, the government lied and said that inmates had the same level of access to the NHS.

They don't.

Do you mean that they can't go down to A&E at night and wait for 5 hours to be seen like the rest of us?

Outrageous

I like the tenuous reasoning from his solicitor/barrister .... that people have always took the p**s out of the birthmark and this has caused him to be violent in retaliation.

I'm just waiting for the next complaint from a con to be something like "There are these horrible concrete walls all around me and I get claustrophobic" And then some old fart of a Judge to order that all walls are to be removed from all prisons.

59 years old, 19 of which in jail and still very angry. Poor bloke.

I like the tenuous reasoning from his solicitor/barrister .... that people have always took the p**s out of the birthmark and this has caused him to be violent in retaliation.
No less tenuous than the reasons that legal scum come up with in Court to try and get them off in the first place. You seem surprised at weasel words emanating from the mouth of a lawyer.

I think he should be given the surgery, but without any anaesthetic. :evil:

Well he couldn't pay any, as he was inside.

No tarring and feathering, or Black & Deckering before his head comes off?

Look, you lot. All this talk about this poor unfortunate man is making me VERY ANGRY :evil: :evil: :evil:

I've got a birthmark which pupils often think is a love bite. It makes me MAD

Sponsored Links
Back