Cost of routing Gas in Kitchen to cooker.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Sounds like a reasonabile quote but though I would double check.

Need to route gas which is already in the kitchen to an area of the kitchen about 1-1.5m away.

I will be chasing the floor and place the new cooker in it's place. Corgi man will then connect it all up including the supply of pipes and hose for the cooker.

Cost £120-£130 for London sub

Sponsored Links
Yes reasonable, it'll take a couple of hours, and the parts are £25 or something.
Wonder how he'll deal with the pipe in the floor - it should comply with regs...

tnks.

He's told me the min depth I need to go into floor to comply with regs.
He will double check my work to make sure it's all ok.

Sponsored Links
sorry may be I wasn't very clear in my post.

I will only be digging the grove in the concrete for the pipe. The actual pipe installation will be done by the Corgi. He has alrady told me I require a depth of around 30mm +

i'm hoping once i've done the digging he knows what to do with the rest with with respect to regs

"mod 10" said:
Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:00 am Comment:
There are alternatives, and MORE requirements than that. That's why you need a Corgi Registered Installer.

educate us then oh font of all knowledge
i happened to be explaining chris r's comment not your rattle

and if you bother reading the OP he is getting a dog in :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back