Could this be the liar of the century?

Yep, your no body language expert, people may talk out of the ordinary when in these situations, guilty or otherwise.

Sponsored Links
The police should have picked up on the fact that he was the Grans toyboy
men who are interested in women a lot older than themselves generally are more prone some sort of mental illness, and looking at the state of the Gran one would have to agree he must have been some sort of nut.

Tosser I have to disagree with you, when I was in my twenty's my girlfriends we double my age and all I can say was 'fun was had by all'

I think he moved on from Tia's mum then to her grandmother to have a place to live, because when he left police questioning for the second time, he went back to his parents house.

Andy

Sponsored Links
He serve 2 years for drug offences and carrying a machete.

What I can't understand is why anyone allowed Tia to stay overnight with just him at home.

He serve 2 years for drug offences and carrying a machete.

What I can't understand is why anyone allowed Tia to stay overnight with just him at home.

The plot thickens....here is the latest from beeb

Christine Sharp, 46, and her partner Stuart Hazell, 37, have been arrested on suspicion of murder.

A 39-year-old man has also been arrested on suspicion of assisting an offender.

I reckon that, after they killed her, they moved her body somewhere and then moved it back to the house as they didn't think it would be searched again.

I don't believe there's any way a police sniffer dog would have missed it if Tia's body was there all the time

The sniffer dogs werent ever taken in the house until the time the body was found apparently in the attic. The police are now apolgising blaming human error!! WTF obviously there lining someone up for the blame!!

The other thing, If the neighbour is involved, he could of had the body in his house and moved it back after the police search.

If the fence panels are the 6' type in slotted concrete posts, then the panel could of being lifted up and an item could of being passed across the gardens.

Andy

Alternatively, as Tia's body was found in the loft, they could've passed her body from the neighbour's loft into the grandmother's if there isn't a wall between them, without being seen by the police standing guard outside.

Who in their right mind would help a neighbour hide a dead body... What kind of sick fecks are they

Someone who was involved in the murder? A fellow paedo perhaps!

Sponsored Links
Back