Covid Death Stats: Looking Like Us Doubters May Be Right

F89F273B-2B21-4BEF-B70E-173D298E2170.png

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
"Fortunately there is no vaccine for stupidity"...

I'd actually say 'unfortunately', since we need herd immunity from people such as yourself :)

I think ajohn's assessment of Dominic Raab is accurate:
Dominic Raab has come under fire for saying he "hadn't quite understood" how reliant UK trade in goods is on the Dover-Calais crossing.
Yes, the assessment was accurate.

I linked to his Wiki page to show that he is, in fact, the Deputy Prime Idiot helping to run the place.

The country is governed by idiots but most believe everything the other idiots say.

Should we run the country via internet theory’s ???
The same people saying don’t get brainwashed by the media then show videos of complete fruitloops & expect us to believe some weird theory just because it’s been posted online.
....doh......

Yes, but the point is you should think about everything and try to decide what is correct.

ajohn has dismissed out of hand what Raab said but he is the Deputy Prime Minister.

What gets me about many comments from certain people is that they can't get their head around a very simple fact. Some die, Way way more finish up in hospital and need treatment. Lockdowns have always been aimed at allowing people who need treatment to get it. It's not a case of oh I have covid I can go into hospital. People have to be in need of it. That means low oxygen blood levels. It needn't mean that some one has to pant a bit to keep the level up. That's ok. Actually to keep numbers down in some areas they have been leaving monitors and people enter the readings into a web page themselves. So some one needs oxygen, they are dead if they don't get it. It's as simple as that. A quote from the NHS

More than 100,000 patients with the virus were admitted to hospitals this January alone

That makes 120,000 deaths irrelevant really it would be a hell of a lot higher if lockdown didn't achieve anything. Near that number in 1 month alone and not all old. No where near all actually.

Then it seems they have said everybody can go on holiday now vaccination has started. Rubbish they can't even say that when all UK adults have been vaccinated and never have. Vaccination doesn't end covid. It's an alternative to lockdowns as it should keep people out of hospital. Not all and as they have stated some will still die. Other countries may say you aren't coming here unless you have been vaccinated. Covid may be so bad in some countries that the gov wont allow people to go there or people will have to face strict costly isolation when they return. Variants worry them for obvious reasons - one might make the vaccination program pointless.

So for the media Boris has said that distancing might end in July. Gives them something to report. Chinese whispers on crap media sources change that to will end as they have twisted other statements.

What we are probably heading for actually is everybody catching covid eventually and vaccination drastically changing the results for the majority of people but not all. It might take a couple of years for that to happen or 6 months. Complete unknown. All that is known is that it spreads very easily especially from asymptotics.

I don’t read newspapers, haven’t for years.
I’ve followed the rules generally from the start (masks in shops & customers houses, distancing, isolation of high risk (my mum) always using hand jell & antiseptic wipes in my van. None of my family have had it (as far as we know)
I’ve just followed the rules as best as I could.
What governments were prepared for this.
Even WHO have chopped & changed with advice.
I don’t get all the conspiracy theories.
If you go online & search deep enough, you’ll find “evidence “ on any given subject.

ajohn has dismissed out of hand what Raab said but he is the Deputy Prime Minister.

Yes because of how the Tories in particular work. One will always say something to suite some of their supporters. Actual actions are more revealing. Take some voting against lock down for instance and making other similar noises about all sorts. They can do that because for they were well aware that their vote wouldn't change the result. There noises will have no effect as well but keep some supporters happier.

Whatever they do/have done,(government) people seem to think there is this devious plan in the background. It’s a bit odd.
I try to look at situations from different viewpoints before making my mind up on something. Do these people have theories about every other country or is it just ours thats done all these “strange things”

BTW, not having a pop at you ajohn, I just think the government have had a unique set of problems to deal with, thats all. Hind sight & post examination is easy. Dealing with things at the time wasn’t.

Yes, the assessment was accurate.

I linked to his Wiki page to show that he is, in fact, the Deputy Prime Idiot helping to run the place.

The country is governed by idiots but most believe everything the other idiots say.
Yes, but the point is you should think about everything and try to decide what is correct.

Maybe ajohn was referring to Hugo Talks, and not to Dominic Raab.
Maybe ajohn gave a great deal of thought and research into his opinion of both of them.

Sponsored Links
Back