Covid Death Stats: Looking Like Us Doubters May Be Right

people who died of lung complaints like emphysema were routinely put down as Covid

While emphysema is a serious health condition, somebody with early stage emphysema is not going to drop dead. Catching Covid, hweever, will quickly kill them as they won't have enough healthy lung to get enough oxygen.

It's much like getting hit by a bus. We had this conversation before - if somebody gets hit by a bus and dies, the cause of death will be "hit by a bus", even if they have a 20 existing health conditions.

There are so far, after little more than a year, 3.14 million Covid deaths globally. Are all of these fake?

Was the Spanish Flu also fake? That killed 10 million in 2 years, and the second year was much worse than the first. This is looking likely to be the case with Covid, unless we can vaccinate the whole world. UK will be OK, but Africa, India, China, South America - all could get much worse before it gets better.

Sponsored Links
If the virus infected all, and a large amount of the population died, then the ones remaining will be immune and the virus will have no host so would die out.

Yeah, but with a death rate of 2%, that would mean 1,330,000 Brits being killed.

Is that a price you think we should have paid?

Sponsored Links
So you think everybody should just die?

Blimey. I bet you're jolly at parties.

We are overcrowded, as a country and as a planet.

Best foot forward then. When are you going to go round to your kids and tell them this is the only way to save the country and planet, then start the cull?

So you think everybody should just die?
Everybody will die, it is a well known fact, and I hope it continues that way. One of the scariest Dr Who series (I know it is science fiction, so was "The first men in the Moon" by HG Wells, and "From the Earth to the Moon" by Jules Verne) was when people stopped dying, very thought provoking.

Everybody will die, it is a well known fact, and I hope it continues that way. One of the scariest Dr Who series (I know it is science fiction, so was "The first men in the Moon" by HG Wells, and "From the Earth to the Moon" by Jules Verne) was when people stopped dying, very thought provoking.

Do you take any medication, or ever been to the doctor or Hospital for treatment?

Everybody will die, it is a well known fact, and I hope it continues that way.

OK, I shall rephrase. 3 questions:

1. Do you think that it would be better to allow 1.6 million Brits die, to get natural immunity, rather than letting just 150k dying, with a combination of natural and vaccine immunity? Note - we could have limited deaths to a few thousand, if the government wasn't completely bonkers.

2. How would this actually help the alleged overcrowding problem, as this suggests that the world only overcrowded by 2%?
Or do you actually dream of 50% of the population dying?

3. Do you think you would have the "let everybody die of Covid" approach if your friends and family were in the demographic most likely to die?

Sponsored Links
Back