Covid Death Stats: Looking Like Us Doubters May Be Right

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Not serious.

Tell us about Smallpox, and Polio. Did either of them die out?

Would you want your children to acquire immunity to Polio by catching it?

The ones that survived, I mean?

But including the ones using calipers or wheelchairs for the rest of their lives? And the ones rendered incapable of fathering children?

Reginald scuttles away from the serious point at issue.

Probably a Brexer or Borisite.

Like it or not, a 'virus' of very low lethality
Ellal. What’s your opinion on this very low lethality of 'virus' that is racing across India at this very moment? Is it the same as ours or is it something completely different.

145 deaths per million at the moment. I realise it is not over yet.

Will they catch up with the UK's 1,869 dpm?

She's the one who's swerving the question by asking another another question hoping to get it onto another page or close the thread to avoid answering. I.E. You! Okay, I’ll play along out of courtesy. I thought that’s what we did on here, make up names? Everyone seems to call you it as well as Lally, Elle etc. Not to be confused with Gal - Gal or Gally is Sir Galahad. I’m sure I’ve seen you do it - Borisconi is one of your made up names isn’t it?
Well in that case I'll just call you 'muppet' (y)

Oh and btw, how's your boyfriend doing?

Now, diversion over, back to my question. What’s your take on this low lethality 'virus' (as you call it) that they seem to be having in India?
You've never been interested in any answer I've given, so there's no point replying is there 'muppet' :)

145 deaths per million at the moment. I realise it is not over yet.

Will they catch up with the UK's 1,869 dpm?
Yes, it's an interesting thing about statistics...

And of course the population in India is a tad more than that of the UK, and should they reach that rate it may also have something to do with the majority having no access to proper healthcare/sanitation...

Of course the UK in it's 'wisdom' is removing most of it's overseas 'clean water' aid, so not that much joined up thinking going on (n)

Sponsored Links
Back