Covid Death Stats: Looking Like Us Doubters May Be Right

What motive does the govt have for, in your opinion, padding the death rate?
Whether through intent or by jumping on a convenient 'band wagon'- control through fear!

Like it or not, a 'virus' of very low lethality has enabled governments to deprive us of most of our remaining freedoms, and we are now effectively ruled by 'elected' dictatorships...

And the sheeple have walked right into it with open arms!

Some people who have died in a car crash, but allegedly had the 'virus' months beforehand were counted as covid deaths!

And why does it only now need one doctor to sign off a death certificate with no automatic referral to a coroner even if the death is recorded 'remotely'?

If the history of this 'virus' is ever allowed to be written in the future, it may well turn out to the biggest con job ever!

Sponsored Links
let me give you a clue.

"Deaths within 28 days of positive test"

how many "months" is that?

Sponsored Links
let me give you a clue.

"Deaths within 28 days of positive test"

how many "months" is that?
"A review of how deaths from coronavirus are counted in England has reduced the UK death toll by more than 5,000, to 41,329, the government has announced....

In England, there was no time limit. Someone who recovered from Covid-19 in March and died in a car crash in July would have been counted as a coronavirus death."

How many months is that? :rolleyes:

come on then, how many "months" is 28 days?
See above...

March, April, May, June, July...

How many months?

You're almost on your second hand...

It's lucky it didn't go over 10 as then you'd have to take your shoes and socks off!

A review of how deaths from coronavirus are counted in England has reduced the UK death toll by more than 5,000, to 41,329, the government has announced....

Selective quote, suggesting that, far from 120k dead, there have 'only' been 41,329.

Selective quote, suggesting that, far from 120k dead, there have 'only' been 41,329.
Do you deny that there was over reporting of 'virus' deaths?

After all, that was the government itself saying it happened...

Just around the time they were introducing far ranging restrictions :rolleyes:

less than one.

but you call it "months"
You obviously can't read!

"The previous measure of always being a Covid death, even if recovered, was unscientific."
"As Covid deaths fall, the number of recovered patients, particularly the very old and those with severe underlying conditions, are now dying from these conditions and not Covid-19."
"These non-Covid deaths in survivors would become an ever increasing percentage of the England Covid deaths being reported. It had become essentially useless for epidemiological monitoring."

But hey, you believe what you want to believe...

Baah!

Very balanced viewpoint there. If a person disagrees with you they are biased or a halfwit?

No, not at all. I've been called a nutter and told I'm off my head for having an opposing view on the Corona situation. The halfwit insult is to those who used insults. What I've been warning about for months now - ie. mis-reporting of Covid deaths on death certs. is finally seeping out and even the MSM are starting to catch on. Unfortunately there are several on here who will always remain ignorant of the situation.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back