Covid......... easy to protect yourself.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
The lockdown was only introduced two weeks before that date. That was quick.
That's how it works. Two weeks is the typical time between infection and resulting death on average.

As soon as lockdown started the rate of infections dropped, meaning fewer people were infected, meaning two weeks later there were fewer deaths. That much isn't rocket science, it's an exponential decay.

How do you think it worked?

I do wish you wouldn't argue with me.

Anyway - Are you thinking of the incubation period (infection to symptoms) which may itself be two weeks?

I do wish you wouldn't argue with me.

Anyway - Are you thinking of the incubation period (infection to symptoms) which may itself be two weeks?
I do wish you'd be less wrong about everything Covid-19. Seriously, you get it wrong in almost every way.

No, I'm not thinking of the incubation period.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.da...th-lag-explained-weeks-fatality-recorded.html

I know it's the mail but they're just reporting the results of a study, it's 18 days by the best guess.

I do wish you'd be less wrong about everything Covid-19. Seriously, you get it wrong in almost every way.
All I said was "That was quick" in response to the claim that the lockdown caused a reduction in deaths from April 9th.

No, I'm not thinking of the incubation period.
Ok but that can be two weeks itself as your link states.

upload_2020-10-14_12-3-2.png

A graph even shows deaths peaking on April 4th (that might not have continued; article written April 6th).
upload_2020-10-14_12-17-56.png

I know it's the mail but they're just reporting the results of a study, it's 18 days by the best guess.
What is?

I take it sometimes the Mail is alright so, in future, that won't be a reason to dismiss everything independent journalists write for it.

To summarise: you say I am wrong and to prove this you provide a link to a site which confirms what I said.

I take it sometimes the Mail is alright so, in future, that won't be a reason to dismiss everything independent journalists write for it.
They're a stopped clock, sometimes they're correct. The telegraph had it too but is behind a paywall.

Did you read about the young man who (apparently) got covid twice? The second time much nastier.

Did you read about the young man who (apparently) got covid twice? The second time much nastier.

Yeah, not a good advert for the Barrington declaration.

Surely you've read about the millions who have reportedly had covid as well, with little ill effect?
And the two - thirds who have it, yet show no symptoms at all?

Wow, so defensive.
I just thought it was interesting.

We don't know half of what's going to happen but yet EFL and Brig seem to have taken this so personally! Strange times indeed.

Sponsored Links
Back