Covid......... easy to protect yourself.

I've been a sceptic from the start. This bug is not as serious as we are being led to believe, and the cure is far worse than the disease. It's a scamdemic, but not deliberately planned, least not by our government, which could not plan a **** up in a brewery. Boris has foolishly and in fear followed advice from quacks and foreigners, and cannot turn back for fear of looking foolish!

Excess deaths you say? How many have died with, rather than of covid? And how many have died of their underlying conditions not being treated because our wonderful NHS is on pause?

https://lockdownsceptics.org/2020/10/10/latest-news-exclusive/

Sponsored Links
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-54463511
3 times 'deadlier' than flu or pneumonia.. and in such a short amount of time. We've not even reached peak flu season yet. That's going to be an awful lot of deaths..

"Only last week, the government dribbled out a statistic that Covid had killed three times as many people as flu or bronchitis.
This is little better than propaganda."

Stuart Rose
Former Executive chairman of Marks and Spencers.

Then there's the pubs. We are told there is to be an pronouncement tomorrow that the pubs of the north of England are to be closed down again.

(The north, ie where the government doesn't drink)

What harm do pubs do? Hardly anyone goes in them any more.

Sponsored Links
"Last week the signs were growing that this dictatorship of stupidity may at last be coming to an end.
Distinguished scientists from around the world are demanding sanity. Even our pathetic MP's are beginning to wonder if they have been had.

The media are slowly waking up to their proper duty of questioning authority.
The fact most people who get covid 19 are just fine is starting to sink in.
The mad shut down measures are visibly not working."

Peter Hitchens.

"Only last week, the government dribbled out a statistic that Covid had killed three times as many people as flu or bronchitis.
This is little better than propaganda."

Stuart Rose
Former Executive chairman of Marks and Spencers.
All hail to the health expert that is...... the former EC of M&S :LOL:

Then there's the pubs. We are told there is to be an pronouncement tomorrow that the pubs of the north of England are to be closed down again.

(The north, ie where the government doesn't drink)

What harm do pubs do? Hardly anyone goes in them any more.
You ol' soak you, I remember you championing at the bit over getting back to a pub... I think your views towards them are a little bias! :) :)

If I wanted to read the daily mail then id fire up their website. As it is Ryler is C&Ping so much DIYnot might get taken down for plagiarism.

You ol' soak you, I remember you championing at the bit over getting back to a pub... I think your views towards them are a little bias! :) :)

Yes. I am in a pub right now, making the most of it while I can. We all have to be out at 10 or the police will show up, sure as eggs are eggs.

It's as if we are criminals.

The police haven't shown up for real crime around here for years.

I've been a sceptic from the start.

Same here. Storm in a teacup were my thoughts.
But I was quickly silenced by the scamdemic supporters on here.
Throwing up images of people dying and mass graves. Creating nothing but hysteria.

Jump forward 6 months and we are now seeing many medical professionals starting to have their voices heard. The voices of sanity.
You will soon be vindicated.

I've been a sceptic from the start. This bug is not as serious as we are being led to believe, and the cure is far worse than the disease. It's a scamdemic, but not deliberately planned, least not by our government, which could not plan a **** up in a brewery. Boris has foolishly and in fear followed advice from quacks and foreigners, and cannot turn back for fear of looking foolish!

Excess deaths you say? How many have died with, rather than of covid? And how many have died of their underlying conditions not being treated because our wonderful NHS is on pause?

https://lockdownsceptics.org/2020/10/10/latest-news-exclusive/

Hey Andy, do you believe in Eugenics?

Lockdownsceptics is a website set up by Toby Young, the right wing guy that advocates progressive eugenics.

Last edited:
Anyone else notice the complete lack of criticism towards the Chinese communist government regarding the world wide pandemic & treatment of Uewja Muslims 1 million in detention camps, 1/2 a million Uewja children missing, forced sterilisation. Not 1 mainstream newspaper has ever reported this on a front page. 13 tonnes of human hair, cut from the detainees was intercepted in July. Apple news has never posted a negative China story. Why ?
Where do you get your information from.

Sponsored Links
Back