Cranks and meth drinkers on GD

People that sign up to a DIY forum solely to make non-diy posts are generally argumentative trolls.

giphy.gif

Sponsored Links
There will always be situations where you come across people you don't like and don't agree with. You have to learn to live with them, grin and bear it, or ignore them.

There have been one or two on here that riled me in the past, but I realised life's too short.

There's some on here I don't agree with or particularly get on with but I do respect a few of them because they are obviously tradesmen or have a particular skill or profession and offer trade and profession related help and advice to others whilst some won't even declare what trade or profession they are in, never actually help anyone and only seem to be on here to snipe and cause arguments with others. They get the right 'ump if you have the cheek to ask them what they actually do for a living!

Last edited:
There's some on here I don't agree with or particularly get on with but I do respect a few of them because they are obviously tradesmen or have a particular skill or profession and offer trade and profession related help and advice to others whilst some won't even declare what trade or profession they are in, never actually help anyone and only seem to be on here to snipe and cause arguments with others. They get the right 'ump if you have the cheek to ask them what they actually do for a living!
Is 'Professional Pi$$ taker" a recognised trade?
If so, that's what I do...

Sponsored Links
Please dont make people post answers in DIY section its frightening enough what some people in here think they know and give answers to in there with little to no actual knowledge.

Please dont make people post answers in DIY section its frightening enough what some people in here think they know and give answers to in there with little to no actual knowledge.

Confucious say...

"Those of you who think you know what you're talking about are annoying to those of us who do..."

Except why visit a DIY site with no interest in DIY? Granted cranks, fruitcakes, griefers and Troglodytes may not follow logic, but there are plenty of general gassing forums available.

I think they genuinely have no purpose in life and nothing constructive to do so they just hang around posting drivel newspaper clippings all day long.

Maybe if everyone ignored the posts they would get bored and jog on somewhere else but seems unlikely.

We really should have a politics/newspaper stories sub-forum and leave GD to posts about dinner and hobbies.

Sponsored Links
Back