CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM

markie said:
In the sun today there's a article with the headlines (execute the baby rapists) many people all over the uk have wrote in regarding them 2 and the 12 week old baby, all want them to be executed. there's one who's even set up a website, and has started a petition to bring back the death penalty, and has had a good response. all this crime against kids seems to be turning the public in favour of the death penalty.
these people in the sun that want to bring back the death penalty, have they all got big ttits ? :LOL:

Sponsored Links
markie said:
In the sun today there's a article with the headlines (execute the baby rapists) many people all over the uk have wrote in regarding them 2 and the 12 week old baby, all want them to be executed. there's one who's even set up a website, and has started a petition to bring back the death penalty, and has had a good response. all this crime against kids seems to be turning the public in favour of the death penalty.
Did you not spot the obvious, even as you were writing it? The Sun? Fascism? Death penalty?

Spotted the connection yet?

(Edit: Sorry RichardP - I just realised that you got there before me.)

Softus said:
markie said:
Did you not spot the obvious, even as you were writing it? The Sun? Fascism? Death penalty?

Spotted the connection yet?

(Edit: Sorry RichardP - I just realised that you got there before me.)
great minds :D

Sponsored Links
markie said:
Softus/ Richardp, my mind is not that great i'm a bit :confused: , unless you's are thinking on the lines of page 3 if not still :confused:
OK. Believing that the Sun's report, of 'people' expressing a wish to return to the death penalty, is representative of the concensus view of the electorate, or even the general public (including non-voters), requires a leap of faith that I'm not prepared to take.

In fact, I'd go so far as to say that the Sun, given its renowned popularity amongst the intellectually challenged, is not capable of reporting accurately even the size of the tiny minority who it says has expressed a preference. Allegedly.

Some people would even venture to say that the Sun is full of puerile nonsense, dreamed up by paid idiots with no soul, read by people with rubbish opinions and who like reading nonsense. But I wouldn't say that.

markie said:
all this crime against kids seems to be turning the public in favour of the death penalty.
It's bound to attract some support - you don't think that the violent savages on this site are the only ones out there, do you?

Hardly - they're just the ones who've evolved enough to be able to use a keyboard.

Richardp said:
markie said:
go onto ask jeeves then follow the link from exite ;)
try this:-
http://www.bnp.org.uk/
Interesting website.

4. We support the re-introduction of corporal punishment for petty criminals and vandals, and the restoration of capital punishment

We therefore believe that the myth that “we are all the same under the skin” will soon be as discredited as its feminist equivalent

Soap operas, for instance, should seek to portray slightly ‘higher' than real-life behaviour as the norm, rather than setting out to show ordinary people – in particular the white working class - in the most negative and unattractive light possible.

The handing out of National Lottery funds to so-called ‘modern art' projects that insult and degrade (as of course they are intended to) the very name of art, has become a minor national scandal,

training to play a musical instrument, should be compulsory in
schools

We are the only true 'Green Party' in Britain

The compulsory National Service system discussed elsewhere in this Manifesto would begin at the age of 18 with a period of basic training in the army. This would include full training with the citizens' assault rifle.

Barking Nutters Party if you ask me.

I read something interesting the other week, regarding the economics of giving away free DVDs with newspapers, and it ended up with a line about how newspaper proprietors didn't do it for profit, they did it for influence, and that may be what's happening here.

Say for example that Rupert Murdoch, for whatever reason, fervently supported the reinstatement of the death penalty. His papers then need to run a story saying 'Everyone wants the death penalty back, with the exception of a few limp-wristed liberals' and a number of people will start to think that if everyone else wants it back, then so should they, and the process continues.

One thing I have notice more and more, especially with the tabloids is that as well as just reporting, they will lead you into what they want you to think as well. Instead of a story starting, say. 'Gary Glitter.....' it will start 'Sick Paedo Gary Glitter.....' thereby making your mind up for you before you've even read the article.

One other thing I would pick up on is where markie said 'all this crime against kids seems to be turning the public in favour of the death penalty'. Obviously these are evil acts, but again I think I saw a report that said that the actual number of such offences has remained pretty constant throughout the last century - It is just the reporting that leads people to believe that there has been some vast upsurge in child abduction and that we shouldn't let our children out of our sight anymore, but stick them in the bedroom with the Playstation where they'll be safe.

I have says before Rupert Murdoch media teams always guide people what parties to win at the general election to suit their business to profit. Doesn't matter what party's is it, The Sun newspaper will decide for you, I have noticed now they're switching slightly to the Tories. The Sun has won everytime so far.

Sponsored Links
Back