CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM

Richardp said:
Slogger said:
Richardp said:
If I was the parent of any of those kids I would have happy killed Hindley slowly and believe it would be a crime of passion, do you think I should face the death penalty for my crime ?

:eek: obviously not as your doing your duty as a parent YOUR DUTY seeing as the police couldnt /wouldnt do it you would be a hero and they dont lock heros up
Well thats good Slogger and I would thank you for it but you can't have your cake and eat it, if we had the death penalty I would have to pay for my crime which could be the noose.
no as it would come under the heading CRIME OF PASSION there are more terms to name what you would have done and they would all be in your favour

Sponsored Links
Slogger
If you killed a person because in your opinion they did something so heinous such as rape to warrant their execution then that persons relatives/friends could be said to have justification to do the same to you as you have just committed murder.

NigelKing said:
Slogger
If you killed a person because in your opinion they did something so heinous such as rape to warrant their execution then that persons relatives/friends could be said to have justification to do the same to you as you have just committed murder.
THINK about what you have just said

no one will stand by the likes of these people that prey on our children if it was your brother/uncle would you i know i wouldnt

HE WHO CARES WINS

So where does it end? Or begin?

You want to torture and kill the murderers and rapists of children.

And presumably other murderers and rapists?

But all murderers? Those who finally snap after years of nagging and ill treatment from their spouse? They are never going to reoffend.

Those who carry out "mercy killings" on family members who are in pain or misery and want to die? (Often these people are charged with manslaughter, but it's proposed to introduce the concept of "Murder One" and "Murder Two" into the UK, so they would be charged with murder in future.)

But it doesn't stop there. From other posts you've made it's clear that you'd like to visit violence on other offenders, stopping short of killing them, presumably according to some twisted scale of justice that you recognise? You want to join the IRA and UDA etc in operating punishment beatings?

Moving down the scale of crime & punishment, at what point do you stop deliberate torture, and fall back to just a serious beating?

At what point do you stop breaking limbs and satisfy yourself with a few cracked ribs?

At what point do you leave your victim just needing outpatient treatment?

Someone cuts you up when driving or nicks your parking space, and for a moment you want to pull him from his car and smack him in the mouth. Is it OK to give into that impulse?

If not, at what point is it OK to give in to the impulse to use violence, and why? Who decides, and how?

What if it was just a mistake on the other guys part, and you'd attacked him for no reason - would it then be OK for his brothers to come round to yours and break your nose? Would you sit still for that, or would the fight escalate?

What if the driver was a woman? Would you attack her, or would you arrange for your wife to go round and pull her hair?

You're always banging on about how society is about to fall apart, but it seems to me that you want to accelerate that process.

Sponsored Links
ban-all-sheds said:
So where does it end? Or begin?

You want to torture and kill the murderers and rapists of children.

And presumably other murderers and rapists?

But all murderers? Those who finally snap after years of nagging and ill treatment from their spouse? They are never going to reoffend.

Those who carry out "mercy killings" on family members who are in pain or misery and want to die? (Often these people are charged with manslaughter, but it's proposed to introduce the concept of "Murder One" and "Murder Two" into the UK, so they would be charged with murder in future.)

But it doesn't stop there. From other posts you've made it's clear that you'd like to visit violence on other offenders, stopping short of killing them, presumably according to some twisted scale of justice that you recognise? You want to join the IRA and UDA etc in operating punishment beatings?

Moving down the scale of crime & punishment, at what point do you stop deliberate torture, and fall back to just a serious beating?

At what point do you stop breaking limbs and satisfy yourself with a few cracked ribs?

At what point do you leave your victim just needing outpatient treatment?

Someone cuts you up when driving or nicks your parking space, and for a moment you want to pull him from his car and smack him in the mouth. Is it OK to give into that impulse?

If not, at what point is it OK to give in to the impulse to use violence, and why? Who decides, and how?

What if it was just a mistake on the other guys part, and you'd attacked him for no reason - would it then be OK for his brothers to come round to yours and break your nose? Would you sit still for that, or would the fight escalate?

What if the driver was a woman? Would you attack her, or would you arrange for your wife to go round and pull her hair?

You're always banging on about how society is about to fall apart, but it seems to me that you want to accelerate that process.

You are trying to reason with Slogger? Is there any point?

hermes said:
You are trying to reason with Slogger? Is there any point?
None whatsoever, but it's possible that other people who unthinkingly shared his views might stop and reflect.

If only one person changes their mind, or even just opens it a bit, it will have been worthwhile.

what a load of cra* your spouting B.A.S

i am talking about child killers nothing else here they in my opinon are the lowest of the low the rest can be life imprisionment

your trying to change the thread

would u let them live eh BAS would u really want them to do there time and reoffend

this is war and in war we kill the enemy time to tool up

WHO CARES WINS

Slogger said:
what a load of cra* your spouting B.A.S

i am talking about child killers nothing else here they in my opinon are the lowest of the low the rest can be life imprisionment

your trying to change the thread
No - read it again - I'm trying to get people to understand that violence is the problem, not the cure.

As for your claim that you only want to use violence on child killers:

//www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=30740

//www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=29126

//www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=233678#233678

//www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11159

etc

etc

would u let them live eh BAS would u really want them to do there time and reoffend
You really should see the doctor about your failing memory, Slogger - you've forgotten very recent posts of mine where I talked about life sentences meaning just that.

this is the thread i am referring to child killers no other thread has any relevance

you sorry excuse for a man show some courage and support death to peadofiles

Slogger said:
...show some courage and support death to peadofiles
In what way, precisely, are you a couragious man, Slogger?

Slogger said:
this is the thread i am referring to child killers no other thread has any relevance
I do apologise - I hadn't realised that you were lying in the other threads where you said you wanted to inflict violence on other classes of offenders.

You sorry excuse for a man, show some courage and support a civilised system of punishment.

I watched 'Traffic Cops' on BBC1 last night, during the programme the police dealt with a number of offenders and at the end of the broadcast it told of the outcome of these dealings.

One man who was caught in possession was found guilty of supplying drugs - 12 months sentence. One man was convicted of selling drugs from his bedroom window - 6 months sentence. One man was convicted of allowing his house to be used for the selling of drugs - sentence 2 years.

I do not understand how the latter is a more serious offence than the other two. I also am surprised at the leniency of the sentences, this does not provide a realistic deterrent to these, or future, offenders.

dg123 said:
I watched 'Traffic Cops' on BBC1 last night, during the programme the police dealt with a number of offenders and at the end of the broadcast it told of the outcome of these dealings.

One man who was caught in possession was found guilty of supplying drugs - 12 months sentence. One man was convicted of selling drugs from his bedroom window - 6 months sentence. One man was convicted of allowing his house to be used for the selling of drugs - sentence 2 years.

I do not understand how the latter is a more serious offence than the other two. I also am surprised at the leniency of the sentences, this does not provide a realistic deterrent to these, or future, offenders.

I totally agree with you on this and think maybe thats why there are people that would take us back to old Draconian forms of punishment to compensate for it.

In the sun today there's a article with the headlines (execute the baby rapists) many people all over the uk have wrote in regarding them 2 and the 12 week old baby, all want them to be executed. there's one who's even set up a website, and has started a petition to bring back the death penalty, and has had a good response. all this crime against kids seems to be turning the public in favour of the death penalty.

Sponsored Links
Back