CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM

Just keep it as 'david and julie'. Only a regular would know that JulieL is David and Julie, Julie, and so they'd know that David and Julie is really David. Or, at least, I do and that's what counts......

Sponsored Links
Thermo said:
two little boys, what a great song. i sing that every night to my daughter to get her to sleep (must be my singing!)
I'll try it on my grandson tonight, I was only going to sing a little bit of that song but it tugged at my heart strings and I ended up singing the lot.

richard and judy! richard and judy! oh! no! I mean david and julie! david and julie ! anon :D

Whatever you are on Dick-bow you had better start bottling and flogging it .... The mind boggles at your findings on the morning beach comb come constitutional .... Do you mix it all together and take a cornwallian (whoops didn't mean the 'walli' bit ) swig? Get proper medhow'ed !
:D :D

The kids in Bristol are sharp as a pistol
When they do the Bristol Stomp
Really somethin when they join in jumpin
When they do the Bristol Stomp

Whoa, whoa they start spinnin every Friday night
They dance the greatest and they do it right
Well, it´s the latest it´s the greatest sight to see

Sponsored Links
You should get down to King st... Old Duke opposite the Llandogger Trow (Treasure Island connection?) for a bit of the old jazz .. if in Bristol centre of a night.
399.jpg
The old 'Duke E' himself !!
;)

Right back to the death penalty, I have changed my mind. I think the best way is to lock them up for life and I mean life by throwing the keys away until they died. Also then, they have a choice of death penalty during the prison spell if they wish but must be their own decision and nobody else (?)

masona said:
Right back to the death penalty, I have changed my mind. I think the best way is to lock them up for life and I mean life by throwing the keys away until they died. Also then, they have a choice of death penalty during the prison spell if they wish but must be their own decision and nobody else (?)

Except doing nothing = death (decision implemented by imprisonment)

well sounds to me like we have the lilly livered limp wristed back in again

think on it as one of your own that has suffered and then say you wouldnt want REVENGE

ps if your in the police force and have access to these individuals that get released from jail and you dont tell the family or those that would be most interested in the whereabouts of the above individuals then your just as bad as the perpetrators of the crimes

WHERES BATMAN

Slogger said:

You are one of THE really pathetic and boring posters on the site, when someone has a view that isn't moronic enough for you, you hurl abuse. You poor saddo............

slogger if it was one of your own that has suffered yes we would want REVENGE, it would take a mighty strong man to say that he didn't, we know your feelings but your comments are unkind, masona has obviously put alot of thought into this and who,s to say he wont change his mind again in the future but you wont convince anyone by calling them names.
;)

ban-all-sheds said:
No - forever as in for ever. Well - until they die, at any rate - nothing to be gained by leaving corpses to rot in jails.

Death and pain is all these people leave society with by their actions, so i'd leave them to enjoy the company of their rotting buddies - give them an idea of how they will end up

Slogger, don't you think the death penalty is a quick easy way out considering staying in prison suffering for 30-40 yrs until death & not seeing the outside world? I think the first few days I would go mad let alone years.

no no no

its not an easy way out the time in jail is the easy option as they can clock out anytime they want to (suicide )

the family that loses there loved ones needs closure how can they get that know the murderer is still alive

what goes on in the minds of those that would let this scum live is beyond me
i have a word for it

COWARDICE afraid to accept the human race is capable of violence beyond the level of any other organism in the known universe

time be become a realist and offer the heads of those that perpetrate these crimes to the public

how much would you pay to have the HONOUR to end this scums life

put me down for £1000

there will be people queing up

oilman said:
Slogger said:

You are one of THE really pathetic and boring posters on the site, when someone has a view that isn't moronic enough for you, you hurl abuse. You poor saddo............

i stand corrected i dont normally get personal

sorry if i did MASONA

Surely the death penalty was abolished because of the innocents having been hanged accidently? with that risk it was deemed too risky to take the chance anymore.

Sponsored Links
Back