CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM

Could anyone with doubts tell me truthfully what they would do with this pile of utter lowlife.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/wales/4579802.stm

Keep them comfy in jail should we ban because they are sick? I'm uncivilised? Far starters I would see what a ball pein hammer is really for and cobblers to any do gooder who said they don't deserve it.

What would you do Ban if this was your daughter this pile of c**p had raped at 3 years of age?

This baby girl was so close to death.

Sponsored Links
Unfortunately BAS, from your reply to my earlier post I now understand you to be a zealot. This is as dangerous as a lynch mob in that you have adopted an unthinking position. You claim morality, this is only subjective.

You say we are supposed to be superior..............

This is exactly what is preached by religons of many descriptions and the reason why it was considered acceptable to destroy everything else on earth. Stop fooling yourself, humans are demonstrably no more civilised than chimpanzees. This is not an insult to either species, it is a fact.

There really is no point in your responding to any post on this subject as you have no intention of respecting anybody's point of view if it is different from yours.

I could go on, but there is no point. I don't support lynch mobs nor do I think capital punishment is acceptable, but there are plenty of people society could do without, and when life gets hard, which will be in not very many years you will see civilised behaviour vanish before your eyes. Not nice but life is pretty brutal.
There is no absolute anything just because society says so, and a religous faith does not qualify for an absolute, otherwise the world was created and populated in six days.

david and julie said:
Could anyone with doubts tell me truthfully what they would do with this pile of utter lowlife.
what would you do Ban if this was your daughter this pile of c**p had raped at 3 years of age?

Emotional blackmail right down to the high lighted "baby girl" you could be accused of exploiting this for your own argument, look this is just daft, yes those people are vile and should be punished if it was my child i'd kill them myself with my own bare hands but you have to detach yourself from the situation and ask yourself "do you want to live in a society that uses the death penalty to sort out its problems? I know you do but I don't, We've moved on, its barbaric, now this is the bit we don't like, I think your wrong and I'm right.

david and julie said:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/wales/4579802.stm

Keep them comfy in jail should we ban because they are sick? I'm uncivilised? Far starters I would see what a ball pein hammer is really for and cobblers to any do gooder who said they don't deserve it.

What would you do Ban if this was your daughter this pile of c**p had raped at 3 years of age?

we all know these scum dont deserve to live and they should be put to death publicly

i am looking for a part time job

the family must be in turmoil :(

its time to put fear in murderers hearts and make them pay for there crimes WITH THERE LIVES

Sponsored Links
Richardp said:
david and julie said:
what would you do Ban if this was your daughter this pile of c**p had raped at 3 years of age?

Emotional blackmail right down to the high lighted "baby girl" you could be accused of exploiting this for your own argument, look this is just daft, yes those people are vile and should be punished if it was my child i'd kill them myself with my own bare hands but you have to detach yourself from the situation and ask yourself "do you want to live in a society that uses the death penalty to sort out its problems? I know you do but I don't, We've moved on, its barbaric, now this is the bit we don't like, I think your wrong and I'm right.

Sorry Richard but I disagree with your suggestion that I am exploiting this dreadful case for my own ends. I argued my point before this disgusting episode was in the public domain. It is not intended to be emotional blackmail saying the girl is a baby, but jeez Richard, she is only 3!

I would respect your opinion more if I knew what it was though! given that these quotes are all from this thread.
I don't agree to bringing back the death penalty but I'd bring it back for those bsatards (as long as its proven beyond doubt) .
yes those people are vile and should be punished if it was my child i'd kill them myself with my own bare hands
ask yourself "do you want to live in a society that uses the death penalty to sort out its problems? I know you do but I don't, We've moved on, its barbaric,

Would it be fair to say you are an anti voilence(DP), because it is barbaric, unless anything happened to your own family? have I got that right? ;)

btw, Best wishes for 2006 Richard, to both you and your family.

david and julie said:
Lock them up forever.

Far starters I would see what a ball pein hammer is really for
If you think that that is a civilised attitude, I pity you.

Probably something dreadful and in anger.

But anger-based retribution is not justice, and is not the way to regulate society, which is why if you injured or killed them with your hammer you would rightly be facing charges of ABH/GBH/murder. That's why we have police, and courts, and fair trials, and rules of evidence, and disinterested judges and juries, and punishments decided by democratically elected governments, and not lynching parties and death squads.

Sorry I didn't explain myself proper.
I meant that you could be mistaken for exploiting the situation with the little girl, god forbid that I believe you did, no way,

the quotes? well there are lots of things I would do if I got caught up in the emotional heat of things but may not agree with, like I said if anyone hurt my loved ones I would wont to take the law into my own hands and deal out my own form of justice but I wouldn't want to live in a society of vigilantes, I think that our animal instincts still lurk just beneath the surface but we've outgrown them and that includes acts of violence including the death penalty, just cos I don't think we shouldn't kill them dosnt mean that I forgive them, is there any evidence that the yanks have less child offenders due to the death penalty? I really wish it was as easy as shoving a pill into their drinks and away they go but its just wrong.

oilman said:
Unfortunately BAS, from your reply to my earlier post I now understand you to be a zealot. This is as dangerous as a lynch mob in that you have adopted an unthinking position.
No - it is a position that I have arrived at as a result of thinking. I have thought about it, and decided that there is a moral imperative to not use violence as a way to regulate society.

You claim morality, this is only subjective.
All views are subjective. All opinions are subjective.

You say we are supposed to be superior..............

This is exactly what is preached by religons of many descriptions and the reason why it was considered acceptable to destroy everything else on earth.
That's an incredibly twisted way to demonstrate superiority. I said we are, or are supposed to be, superior in the context of morality, or of civilised behaviour if you prefer. It is not the act of a person with superior standards of civilised behaviour to destroy everything else on earth.

Stop fooling yourself, humans are demonstrably no more civilised than chimpanzees. This is not an insult to either species, it is a fact.
Then it's a shameful one. We have a much superior intellect. We have a much superior ability for reasoning and discernment and discrimination in our conscious behaviour. We ought to be more civilised. One of the things that holds us back is attitudes like those of David, Julie & Slogger, who want to regulate the behaviour of those that they don't like by hitting them with hammers or burning or killing them.

There really is no point in your responding to any post on this subject as you have no intention of respecting anybody's point of view if it is different from yours.
There a views and there are views. I can quite happily respect a different POV on a great many issues.

But when it comes to saying that the state should torture, maim and kill people, or that private citizens should be allowed to do it if they disapprove of what another person has done then no, I do not have any respect for that view, or any respect for the person that holds it.

I could go on, but there is no point. I don't support lynch mobs nor do I think capital punishment is acceptable, but there are plenty of people society could do without, and when life gets hard, which will be in not very many years you will see civilised behaviour vanish before your eyes. Not nice but life is pretty brutal.
And if people like David, Julie and Slogger prevail, would it be more, or less, brutal?

There is no absolute anything just because society says so
We are talking about the principles on which a society is based. I said that if a society willed it then there can be absolutes.

and a religous faith does not qualify for an absolute
It does to people in the faith.

otherwise the world was created and populated in six days.
Not sure I follow that...

I was involved in a very similar job once, where an 8 year old boy was abducted by a known peadophile. Luckily i nicked him after a car chase, and before he did aything physical to the boy. The bloke had ky jelly, condoms and other items not suitable mentioning on this forum on him. My overiding feeling was to flatten him, but i didnt, as everything i did would have been for nothing. The guy was charged and remanded and subsequently hung himself in prison before the trial. I thought that was the best outcome.

I really dont know what the answer is though. whatever sentances you impose for a crime like this or murder, it will not be a deterant. They will still commit the crime, as the overiding urge top do it then and there is in them. Its the here and now, not what happens down the line.

I was also involved heavily in the sarah payne case and again once released he struck again, so what is the answer? Is it worth the tax payers money to keep them locked up forever? certain individuals i think yes. Is it right to execute some of them? I really dont know. Certainly some individuals are a waste of humanity and will never ever change and will always be a danger and are truely evil. Its just a shame we got rid of transportation.

ban-all-sheds said:
david and julie said:
Lock them up forever.

Far starters I would see what a ball pein hammer is really for
If you think that that is a civilised attitude, I pity you.

But anger-based retribution is not justice, and is not the way to regulate society, which is why if you injured or killed them with your hammer you would rightly be facing charges of ABH/GBH/murder. That's why we have police, and courts, and fair trials, and rules of evidence, and disinterested judges and juries, and punishments decided by democratically elected governments, and not lynching parties and death squads.

Forever as in early release and days out for good behavior?

I never said it was a civilised action and you don't need to pity me. My method would make sure it couldn't happen again and protect any potential future victims. Repeat offending is too common as you well know.
How dreadful?
disinterested judges
I'm worried now because I agree with that bit. :LOL:

btw, ban, we may disagree on most things, which is fair enough, but offending Julie when you know full well it is me posting, is childish and out of order, it doesn't further your argument either. I would never offend your wife or family, regardless of what you said to me. Bit out of order that mate.

david and julie said:
Forever as in early release and days out for good behavior?
No - forever as in for ever. Well - until they die, at any rate - nothing to be gained by leaving corpses to rot in jails.

I never said it was a civilised action and you don't need to pity me.
So you don't want to be civilised?

How dreadful?
Who can tell, until they are there?

disinterested judges
I'm worried now because I agree with that bit. :LOL:
So you want the disinterested judges, but not the rest?

btw, ban, we may disagree on most things, which is fair enough, but offending Julie when you know full well it is me posting, is childish and out of order, it doesn't further your argument either. I would never offend your wife or family, regardless of what you said to me. Bit out of order that mate.
Your ID can be changed at any time. The fact that Julie allows you to carry on posting in her name and does not ask you to change it makes her claims not to share your opinions ring hollow.

Well f##k anybody if you think they shouldnt be executed, you are nothing but sick and no better than them yourself---and i am against the death penalty but this i make an exception--caught red handed!!!

I am totally against the death penalty because of reasons stated months back but these were caught red handed and have always said they will always re-offend, so death i must be.

You almost defend these people, but if you had your way they would escape justice and most likely do it again, and this time 3 of them together--forming fiddler gangs now it seems.

sorry made a boo boo at the beginning

More rubbish from Ban-all-sheds eh, sounds like the ramblings of a lunatic to me. We have been through all this name garbage before, yet you always bring it back when defunct of comment.

Facts are you offended Julie, even when you knew it was nothing to do with her, but you are not big enough to acknowledge your pathetic wrong doing, which I will put the down to a combination of your arrogance and ignorance.

You have done yourself no favours whatsever with your childish behaviour, indeed, I know for a fact you have gone down in some peoples estimation. You are not what you seem, there is a thin veneer hiding a loser,we have all clearly seen this here on this thread.

Sponsored Links
Back