Customs union vote at 6pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where else would that be?
Any country that I feel we might enjoy... Contrary to what the Remain supporters claim, we can relocate to to any country in the EU and almost any country in the world, though obviously I don't much care for EU countries

Sponsored Links
Contrary to what the Remain supporters claim, we can relocate to to any country in the EU
Up until we actually leave.

But after that relocating to another EU country becomes a lot more difficult.

And Pension/Healthcare/Work/Education rights are no longer universal.

Except of course for some of those who orchestrated the leave campaign and who have secured EU citizenship so that they are free to move about as they please ;)

Up until we actually leave.

But after that relocating to another EU country becomes a lot more difficult.

And Pension/Healthcare/Work/Education rights are no longer universal.

Except of course for some of those who orchestrated the leave campaign and who have secured EU citizenship so that they are free to move about as they please ;)
Yes, relocating will involve paperwork, it usually does when you relocate to another country but it doesn't mean that I couldn't relocate. However, why would I wish to go to live under the shadow of the EU when I have worked so hard to free my adopted country from it?

It is a fact that a lot of immigrants voted to leave to stop immigration - naively from everywhere, not just Europe. Enough to swing the vote.

I consider that a bit of a nerve, not to mention cheek, and a desire to lift the drawbridge after they have got in.

Sponsored Links
It is a fact that a lot of immigrants voted to leave to stop immigration - naively from everywhere, not just Europe. Enough to swing the vote.

I consider that a bit of a nerve, not to mention cheek, and a desire to lift the drawbridge after they have got in.
I wasn't aware that non British EU citizens were allowed to vote in the referendum

Are you saying that you wanted immigrants to come here to work, become citizens and then for them to have a second class status?
That's worthy of Himmy(aka lots). Are you sure you're not him?

That has absolutely nothing to do with what I wrote.

Try again.

Blackie will love Mississippi. He'll make lots of friends there and be in good Trump luvin' country to boot.
I hope he's fond of the Bible, it's smack bang in the middle of the US Bible belt. Conservative and Red to the core.

That's worthy of Himmy(aka lots). Are you sure you're not him?

That has absolutely nothing to do with what I wrote.

Try again.
Oh my!. Please accept my apologies, clearly I misunderstood what you meant it must have come across are really offensive for me to sound like that guy. I take it that you are a little put out that foreigners come here and then pull up the draw bridge. I get that but it is pretty unfair that it is easier for people from the EU to come here than it is for people from outside the EU, this "SURLY" has given the UK an imbalance between immigrants that the UK needs and those that it doesn't... I came here due to my expertise in reinforced plastics mouldings before you ask

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back