Dad, I'm bored!!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Thankfully, I have never heard this from my kids!

Anyone with kids who does have trouble or who has any tips?

It's a long time 'till school...... :LOL:

Sponsored Links
securespark

Dont eat any cat will you , you might want to get closer to them kids of yours ..
In the UK we have laws against that sort of thing..... I see you RSPCA /RSPCC... we are watching you ......

securespark said:
Thankfully, I have never heard this from my kids!

Anyone with kids who does have trouble or who has any tips?

It's a long time 'till school...... :LOL:

how old are your kids then!!!! and what are there normal hobbies[or abnormal :LOL: ]

Parents often complain that their children turn into monsters during adolescence... poppycock.

How hard can it be? They make their own fun at that age. Just ensure they have a copy of Razzle to hand and they will lock themselves in their bedroom for the duration of the holidays.

Just ensure they have a steady supply of Diamond White and Clearasil too.

Sponsored Links
AdamW said:
Parents often complain that their children turn into monsters during adolescence... poppycock.

How hard can it be? They make their own fun at that age. Just ensure they have a copy of Razzle to hand and they will lock themselves in their bedroom for the duration of the holidays.

brilliant l m a o very very good :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

it dosnt apply to the young ladys[normaly] though;)

Moz said:
securespark

Dont eat any cat will you , you might want to get closer to them kids of yours ..
In the UK we have laws against that sort of thing..... I see you RSPCA /RSPCC... we are watching you ......

FFS I only ate cat once in Kuching (Sarawak)in 1982. I have been veggie since 1991.

AdamW said:

Not to mention a pallet of Kleenex......

Back