Daily ragmail

Afai recall when I was at school u took the 11 plus exam pass u got into grammer or had the option ?

fail into secondary school ??

I failed it :oops:

out of our year 40 odd kids 4 passed it and went on to grammer school

Sponsored Links
However, your statement that Grammar Schools were for the better off is not accurate

Sorry, it wasn't meant to come across that way; that's the accusation continually made by the left to justify their closure. They resent the well educated getting on in life, and hey know that if you stream kids, then you'll have school of not very bright kids that has crap results, but heaven forbid that you point out that you can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear.

Nope, in the socialsit utopia, everyone has to be treated the same, even if that means dragging everyone down to the lowest common denominator.

Maybe the American system whereby slow kids are held back a year would help some our slow learners do better. Of course, we could get rid of some of the crap teachers, and bring everyone up, but I doubt it that idea would be liked one little bit.

Of course, we could get rid of some of the crap teachers, and bring everyone up, but I doubt it that idea would be liked one little bit.
if you know anyone who works in state schools, they will tell you that qualified career teachers are being thinned out, and replaced by cheaper, unqualified workers.

Cutting spend on public services, y'know?

It's lucky that education is not key to the success of the country and its citizens.

No, wait....

Sponsored Links
:rolleyes:

facts H (i)mmm compiled by whom ??

If you bothered to read the entry, the data is compiled by

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Audit_Bureau_of_Circulations_(UK)

ABC is a non-profit organisation which is owned and developed by the media industry.[1] It was founded on 14 October 1931 by ISBA to provide an independent verification of circulation/data figures to facilitate the buying and selling of advertising space within UK national newspapers.

Another easy win, so easy to own you.

Just seen the foreigners protesting.
Fookers should be sent packing.

You should go work for the Home Office, your ability to assess someone citizenship status via a TV screen is an amazing skill. The way Theresa ran the Home Office your skills are sorely needed.

Far worse than cancer. At least with some cancers they can now be stopped.
Try stopping a left wing libertard.

Why would I want to stop them? I live in a democracy. I may not agree with someone opinion but I would defend their right to express it no matter how abhorrent it may seem.

Why would I want to stop them? I live in a democracy. I may not agree with someone opinion but I would defend their right to express it no matter how abhorrent it may seem.
That is not the case, nowadays, though, is it?

Some opinions are considered too abhorrent to be heard - possibly rightly.

Even the vile Katie Hopkins only lost one of her jobs after she called for a Final Solution.

She's still writing for the Daily Ragmail, who like that sort of thing.

when I was at school u took the 11 plus exam
I failed it :oops:
You could not write your name on the paper? :eek::eek:
You do not need to tell us. It is so obvious!
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Had you not learnt to cheat by then?
Were you still mastering your art of deception? :giggle:
Did your accomplishment of lying and deceiving come later? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Even the vile Katie Hopkins only lost one of her jobs after she called for a Final Solution.
She's still writing for the Daily Ragmail, who like that sort of thing.
Yes, but even she is not allowed to say - or write - some things.

but she can call for a Final Solution?

I dread to think what are the things she would like to say but can't. Do you have an example?

Not particularly for Hopkins - but as usual, you have changed the subject.

I was replying to the quote about free speech -

I may not agree with someone opinion but I would defend their right to express it no matter how abhorrent it may seem.

which is no longer true, as there are a many things people are not now allowed to say.

I am sure you can think of some.

If you bothered to read the entry, the data is compiled by

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Audit_Bureau_of_Circulations_(UK)

ABC is a non-profit organisation which is owned and developed by the media industry.[1] It was founded on 14 October 1931 by ISBA to provide an independent verification of circulation/data figures to facilitate the buying and selling of advertising space within UK national newspapers.

Another easy win, so easy to own you.

your right "Him" I could not be bothered to read the entry / propaganda ? :)

Sponsored Links
Back