Daily ragmail

Sponsored Links
you mean, like trying to incite violence used to be? or like encouraging or assisting crime is now?

Or like a communication which is threatening or abusive, and is intended to harass, alarm, or distress someone?

Or are you thinking particularly of trying to stir up racial or religious hatred, for example?

It is not illegal to "insult or abuse of particular religions or the beliefs or practices of their adherents" which is why the vile abuse by the RWRs on this site is sometimes removed, and sometimes they are banned, but they are not prosecuted.

Last edited:
I could not be bothered to read the entry / propaganda ? :)
I have put that right for you, arse end.
It is obvious that you do not read anyone's responses (except mine). :ROFLMAO:
So you pretend to read others responses, but do not.
You pretend not to be able to see my responses but do read them, going by your reliable responses to my posts. :LOL:

you mean, like trying to incite violence used to be? or like encouraging or assisting crime is now?
Or like a communication which is threatening or abusive, and is intended to harass, alarm, or distress someone?
Or are you thinking particularly of trying to stir up racial or religious hatred, for example?
It is not illegal to "insult or abuse of particular religions or the beliefs or practices of their adherents" which is why the vile abuse by the RWRs on this site is sometimes removed, and sometimes they are banned, but they are not prosecuted.
I find that somewhat confusing, however I repeat I was just stating that this -
I may not agree with someone opinion but I would defend their right to express it no matter how abhorrent it may seem.
is no longer true and he, likely, would not defend their right to say it as is blatantly obvious by the abusive replies by others on here to people who say things with which they disagree.

I hope you are not going to distort my comments as meaning I agree with these abhorrent opinions when merely pointing out that defending their right to say it is no longer the case - whether omitting or including "to the death".

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Hmmm wonder what him / kanker/ want to be said Hmmmmm

did u see my post on Stalins speech ?? u know about being one all yer life :LOL::LOL:

How is the new job ? still managing to get yer **** end out of bed or should we say is yer missis able to drag yer **** end out of bed :LOL:

Better off ans me via yer kanker ID :LOL: I have not got u on ignore via that ID :LOL: (yet)

1st wage packet yet ? do not forget a washing machine for the missis ;) and the shower mat ;) sun glasses ;)

Better off ans me via yer kanker ID :LOL: I have not got u on ignore via that ID :LOL: (yet)

and the shower mat ;) sun glasses ;)
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Drunken coot! Go to bed and sleep it off!
You are that drunk, your speech activated word processor cannot make sense of what you are saying! :LOL::LOL:

And do not forget to put me on ignore, arse end. :giggle::giggle:

Why would we need a shower mat :confused:, or the missis (sic) need sunglasses?:eek:
Explain yourself, if you can.

I think it would be better for everyone here if your computer was taken away and you were forced out of your council flat once in a while.

it's a bit early for him to be in such a state.

Must be the hot weather.

it's a bit early for him to be in such a state.

Must be the hot weather.

I think this should be "a note to self"......
I think it would be better for everyone here if your computer was taken away and you were forced out of your council flat once in a while.
Can't be easy for him in this heat. Don't forget to drink plenty of water Hawk, It will stop you foaming at the mouth.(y)

That is not the case, nowadays, though, is it?

Some opinions are considered too abhorrent to be heard - possibly rightly.

There is a fine line - but nothing beats the public exposure of ideas as a disinfectant. Anyone inciting violence or promoting can be dealt with by the authorities.

your right "Him" I could not be bothered to read the entry / propaganda ? :)

Denial again. Doesn't suit you. I said the circulation of right leaning newspapers is greater than the left leaning papers by providing a link on circulation which is data collected by the newspaper industry body itself so unless you have alternative facts I suggest you eat some tasty humble pie. :D

I find that somewhat confusing, however I repeat I was just stating that this -

is no longer true and he, likely, would not defend their right to say it as is blatantly obvious by the abusive replies by others on here to people who say things with which they disagree.

I hope you are not going to distort my comments as meaning I agree with these abhorrent opinions when merely pointing out that defending their right to say it is no longer the case - whether omitting or including "to the death".

I take it no one is a legal expert here but there are laws in place to deal with speech that can be prosecuted as being illegal.

There are people who I disagree with on this forum - but its mainly around economics.

It would be helpful to see some examples of the kind of thing people think they are legally prohibited from saying.

For example you can say "I hate all Methodists, they're all idiots!"

but it would be an offence to say "Let's round up all the Methodists and kill them!"

*neither statement reflects my opinion

It is possibly legal, but unacceptable here, for Hawkeye to say "Nevertheless, there can be little doubt that the recent push to have Parliament vote on Brexit is very much a Methodist project." as part of his ongoing tirade of hatred against people whose religion he does not share, and to refer disparagingly to "Methodist property speculator Fred Bloggs. One thus begins to notice a pattern emerging" or to say "Our Methodist controlled banking cartels have decided to pull the plug."

Hawkeye is a neo-Nazi.

Sponsored Links
Back