Darwish Article

Aye. Guess we'll all have to carry on googling until we find a site where a percentage breakdown has been calculated

Sponsored Links
THOSE PESKY MUSLIMS JUST WONT STOP WILL THEY???

Niether will you Islamic sympathisers
Sorry, pushed the send key before I had finished.
The trouble with statistics such as these is that they rate any terrorist incident as a number 1. As such some american Indian telling another US citizen he has been a very naughty boy = one incident., 9/11 another incident = 1 incident, 6 soldiers killed in Afghanistan = one incident. Bali bombing - 1 incident. Mexican stealing a guys bubble gum = one incident, Isamists murdering numerous US diplomats and the subsequent riots = 1 incident brought about by a silly cartoon.
I think you can see where I am going on these statistics.
The statisitics are meaningless and probably compiled by some one with a hidden agenda. The serious incidents get trivialised. How can these people get away with the fatwa on Rushdie because he dared to write the Satanic Verses. They have no respect for free speech and kill anyone who dares to speak against them all because they interpret some medieval characters writings penned in a time of medieval ignorance.
Come on snico - Give your Head a shake

Sponsored Links
case proven?

Breakdown all those attacks on that previous wiki link and show me how many where due to muslim extremists

Break it down for yourself snico - all the information is there.
I am more than satisfied that Islamic Extremism is a real threat to World stability and the details of these terrorist attacks rather proves the point.
I have no intention of doing the analysis for you, do it for yourself or just ignore the evidence that is as plain as the nose on your face.
You maybe should analyse your statistics that you tried to use to justify your Islamic sympathies in the same rigorous manner.

case proven?

Breakdown all those attacks on that previous wiki link and show me how many where due to muslim extremists

Break it down for yourself snico - all the information is there.
I am more than satisfied that Islamic Extremism is a real threat to World stability and the details of these terrorist attacks rather proves the point.
I have no intention of doing the analysis for you, do it for yourself or just ignore the evidence that is as plain as the nose on your face.
You maybe should analyse your statistics that you tried to use to justify your Islamic sympathies in the same rigorous manner.

I will just go off official goverment and state figures that show it is a small percentage....all be happy then.

Looking at the ones that occurred in the UK in your list, what proportion were IRA and their splinters?

100% and your point is?

anyway you can use figures all you want, try this one
Looking at the ones that occurred worldwide in the list, what proportion were IRA and their splinters and what proportion were Islamic?

but if you are the type that figures it only matters if it affects where you live then from the above list how many occurred in England
but forget the past, lets get up to date and consider the present

this list is from Jan to July 2012

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents,_January_-_June_2012

what proportion is Islamic?

Oh and by the way I think this thread is going off on a tangent the original subject was Fundamentalism not terrorism

People have been harrassed by the police and accused of terrorism for taking a picture of St Pancras Station. Are these included in the list?

People have been harrassed by the police and accused of terrorism for taking a picture of St Pancras Station. Are these included in the list?

An innocent man was also shot dead by police, Why don't you just add that in too for good measure

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_De_Menezes

He was killed the day after

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/21_July_2005_London_bombings

which was preceded by

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_July_2005_London_bombings

Which were both Islamic in origin BTW
were these "harassment's that you speak off prior to the above events? I doubt it
Security understandably being heightened hardly amounts to "harassment"

I will just go off official goverment and state figures that show it is a small percentage....all be happy then.

I'm surprised to see you say that given your postings on another thread. But regardless you're wrong.

And you were the one who asked about the number of major terrorist attacks and yet you failed to point us to them :rolleyes:

Show us all the major terrorist attacks of the last 10 years, and how many where due to Islam/Muslim?

Oh and by the way I think this thread is going off on a tangent the original subject was Fundamentalism not terrorism

The original posting was about an article supposedly written by Darwish, who I think knows more about Islam than any of us spouting off here,
Darwish was born a Muslim and has specific experiences about what these people get up to, Child abuse, suppression of women and children, murder in the name of Islam. The terrorism thread was introduced by someone who shot off on a tangent in an attempt to support and justify these these evil people.
I find it very odd that some characters on this forum still support these acts of inhumanity and want to justify that support by quoting other terrorist groups for their wrong doings, as a diversionary tactic.
The whole point of the original thread was the writing of a very knowledgeable and experienced ex (I think) Muslim who knows far more than any of us on this thread will ever know, unless that is that some of the supporting contributors are Muslim themselves.

Sponsored Links
Back