David Frost

Sponsored Links
Note that the article does not name any sources. I can find no official communication, either from the EU or member state governments that confirm this

my dog is a Portugese breed perhaps she is the 'senior EU diplomat source' :ROFLMAO:

Note that the article does not name any sources. I can find no official communication, either from the EU or member state governments that confirm this
I did see this quote used in a BBC news item recently, (I think it was BBC)
"Michel Barnier, the EU's chief negotiator, has previously described the body's position on fisheries as 'maximalist'. "
When, precisely, Michel Barnier made that comment is unclear.
Whether it translates into the EU backing down, or whether another is doing a "cracking job", well, we'll see.
I suspect that it's all a matter of discussion, compromise and trade-offs.

Last edited:
I suspect that it's all a matter of discussion, compromise and trade-offs
Compromise assumes frost is negotiating in good faith.

There's a lot of options between copying CFP and no access at all. And we really don't know what is the real red line for fisheries (for either side)

Sponsored Links
I suspect you're right, but at least it's heading toward a two way compromise which is how it should be.
Should it?
EU is a large conglomeration. UK is a much smaller (and without NI even smaller) conglomeration, who have ditched one perfect trade deal for some undefined other.
I suspect the same principle will apply to a UK - US deal, but maybe even more so.

my dog is a Portugese breed perhaps she is the 'senior EU diplomat source' :ROFLMAO:

The RWR follow a pattern - on mass they were against the teachers and now they will be reading the same headlines across the Express, Telegraph, Mail etc of some made up junk about Frost sticking it to the EU.

Filly gets on all fours and they tickle his balls and he loves it.

Sponsored Links
Back