Dawn Butler

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Could you tell us if it's a crime (or even why it's 'suspicious') to be driving a car in Hackney registered in Yorkshire whether it was a mistype or not?"

yes it would be classed as suspicious, blacked out windows add to the suspicion, have a read up on "county lines drug trafficking", (county lines drug trafficking is the practice of trafficking drugs into rural areas and smaller towns, away from major cities) as Mottie said the Met currently have an anti-knife/anti gang initiative and this will require additional stop and searches for the most minor of suspicious circumstances.

Also is it a problem being pulled over for a stop and search? it delays your point of destination by 15 minutes, if you got nothing to hide it doesn't matter, think positively about the police and its a bit of a non issue. At the end of the day they are doing a hard job trying as much as possible to keep the general public as safe as possible with as little interference as possible.

the MSM really need to stop making such a song and dance just because some black people get pulled over, in a heavily BAME populated city its going to happen. No other skin type plays the persecution card as much as blacks (how many Indians do you see rioting and demanding change, and demanding statues are torn down or complaining they got pulled over for a stop and search?)

Sponsored Links
Of course you have. :rolleyes: My sons mate lives in Hackney, or to use the term his mate and many other locals call it, Crackney. Says it all.
Ah, your prejudices are so close to your skin aren't they...

Lots of people have words to describe those who live in Essex...

I'm not so crass as to repeat them here :)

I answered the question.
So you believe in random checks in general?

Or do you believe in disproportionate random checks on black people in nice cars who are 'out of their area' as the figures show is happening?

Also is it a problem being pulled over for a stop and search? it delays your point of destination by 15 minutes, if you got nothing to hide it doesn't matter, think positively about the police and its a bit of a non issue.
Are you black?

The police don't do themselves any favours.

It's understandable they spend all day dealing with a sub culture of people and criminals with disfunctional lives.

Not surprisingly they expect everybody they stop to lie to them. It gives them a bit of an attitude.....which means a lack of diplomacy.

Two black people in a new BMW that gets a PNC result that flags up an anomaly.....tends to be stereotyped as drugs related.

I don't see this as racist more police attitude.

I hate to say it but some black wonen have massive attitudes........I don't know if it's a cultural thang.

Sponsored Links
You’d think an MP would back an anti knife/gang initiative and would proudly stand up and say "I've been stopped, happy to have been stopped and taken part in the initiative. It didn’t hurt, cost me a few minutes of my time and I thank the police for the good work they are doing". Instead, we get the opposite.

What would be your criteria for a stop and search on a car as part of an anti-knife/anti gang initiative?

As any East Ender will tell you, the majority of knife-wielding gang members live in Yorkshire, and are middle-aged women.

You’d think an MP would back an anti knife/gang initiative and would proudly stand up and say "I've been stopped, happy to have been stopped and taken part in the initiative. It didn’t hurt, cost me a few minutes of my time and I thank the police for the good work they are doing".

please show us the numerous White MPs who have done that, so far this year.

Especially list the middle-aged white women.

The police don't do themselves any favours.

It's understandable they spend all day dealing with a sub culture of people and criminals with disfunctional lives.

Not surprisingly they expect everybody they stop to lie to them. It gives them a bit of an attitude.....which means a lack of diplomacy.

Two black people in a new BMW that gets a PNC result that flags up an anomaly.....tends to be stereotyped as drugs related.

I hate to say it but some black wonen have massive attitudes........I don't know if it's a cultural thang.

agree to this.

Would two white people in the same BMW get the same treatment?

"What's the issue?"

Could you tell us if it's a crime (or even why it's 'suspicious') to be driving a car in Hackney registered in Yorkshire whether it was a mistype or not?
The police have the right to stop any car and ask the driver to produce their driving licence and insurance details irrespective of whether they think they were committing a crime. Therefore they were perfectly entitled to stop the car and ask for that information. Once stopped, they are also allowed to ask other questions although the driver and passenger are not required to answer them.

The fact that they initially believed the car was registered in North Yorkshire may have made the police suspicious that it was a stolen or ringed car. Particularly if it fitted the profile of the type of car used by gang members and drug dealers in the area.

The police have to be allowed to do their job. Claiming race bias when the area they are policing happenings to be an area with a higher percentage of black people living there makes it inevitable that the police will stop more black people.

The fact that they initially believed the car was registered in North Yorkshire may have made the police suspicious that it was a stolen or ringed car.

let me check this.

It's your belief that the police habitually check where vehicles are registered, and stop them if not local?

Really?

Have you ever met anybody who travels on business?

or visits friends and family?

The road blocks at each end of the M1 must be enormous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back