Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
What a hero.

Let's make a statue of her and replace some English slave trader

Sponsored Links
She is an MP.
She was stopped by police in London.
And said afterwards their is something wrong with the system.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Oh the good old race card.

Get out of jail free, collect £200 when you pass go.

I wish I had a deck of them. :(

lets just stop pulling cars over whether they’re being driven by black white or whatever , and just let crime happen.

hope i get an apology when they pull me over and realise im white and law abiding

You can't see the colour of who's driving through a lot of the blacked out windows on the BMW/Audi/Merc/Sciroccos. o_O:rolleyes:

As usual, the biased BBC Breakfast news showed video footage of the MP giving the police officer verbal grief, but did not show anything of the police officer giving his reason for the stop and subsequent apology.

So if i understand correctly, the police pulled over a car in Hackney as part of an anti gang and knife culture initiative. The vehicle check (due to a mistype) showed the vehicle as being registered in North Yorkshire and the police thought that this might be suspicious.

The occupants happen to be black. I would imagine that there are a disproportionate amount of black people driving around Hackney due to the ethnic make up of the area.

What's the issue?

So if i understand correctly, the police pulled over a car in Hackney as part of an anti gang and knife culture initiative. The vehicle check (due to a mistype) showed the vehicle as being registered in North Yorkshire and the police thought that this might be suspicious.
Why?

Surely that would make it less suspicious regarding local knife crime and drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back