Dawn Butler

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see you didn't read the quote I found in your link.

Sponsored Links
Yeah, I did. I see you didn’t reply to my response.
In failing to stop, that gave the police

"reasonable grounds" that they might be carrying:

• Illegal drugs
  • Stolen property
  • A Weapon
  • Something that could be used to carry out a crime, like a crowbar

• hence the search.

Sponsored Links
Everybody loves the Territorial Support Group.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Territorial_Support_Group#Criticism

Nice to see they have started turning their attention to road safety.

I bet the sack containing your letters of support doesn't unaccountably go missing.
Stop swerving and using diversionary tactics and just answer this question: What would you expect the police to do to you, a white man, if you failed to stop in your old man jag when they finally caught up to you? I certainly know what I’d expect if it was me.

Oh, you mean they didn't stop. "Comply" is not a clear description of what you meant.

Your really clutching at straws here mate to cover up your inability to understand the written word.

Comply means they didn't do as they were asked/told, in fact the dictionary says "act in accordance to a wish or command"

So I will say again in the case of the Olympian they initially failed to comply with the police which raised suspicion.

Stop swerving and using diversionary tactics and just answer this question: What would you expect the police to do to you, a white man, if you failed to stop in your old man jag when they finally caught up to you? I certainly know what I’d expect if it was me.

It's classic johnd never answer a question but expects others to answer his. He is being obtuse for the sake of it because he knows his idea is flawed.

Everybody loves the Territorial Support Group.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Territorial_Support_Group#Criticism

Nice to see they have started turning their attention to road safety.

I bet the sack containing your letters of support doesn't unaccountably go missing.

Well the Wikipedia is obviously a very trusted source.....

But on the flip side if you wasn't doing wrong you wouldn't be paid a visit by the tsg,

So I can't really see the problem,

The problem actually is that the police are far to soft these days which is why crime especially in London is rising and becoming more violent.

The other problem these days is that social media and the msm are jury and executioner and it makes the police job even harder, and in most instances the complaints aren't upheld.

In that article it said there were thousands of complaints but only 9 were upheld.

If your caught by the police your hardly going to put your hands up and say sorry officer I done wrong, no you'll make it as difficult as you can, and one of these ways is to make a complaint.

Not relevant to North Yorkshire
Why "Not relevant to North Yorkshire"?

Because that was the reason given for the stop!

Best you tell plod that there are no dodgy tykes driving around in nice cars!
(unless they are black of course ;) )

Why "Not relevant to North Yorkshire"?

because lower wants to avoid being ridiculed for the suggestion that "postcode gang warfare" is causing frequent incursions by Yorkshire gangs into specific districts of East London in order to provoke violent street fights and knife crime.

it's interesting that London cops see Yorkshire vehicles as such a threat.

Or perhaps it is just an invented and unconvincing excuse.

But on the flip side if you wasn't doing wrong you wouldn't be paid a visit by the tsg

nice to know we can save money by dismanting the courts, sacking the judges, and locking up anyone who is approached, e.g. for a minor traffic violation.

Have you written to the Home Secretary to suggest it?

Well the Wikipedia is obviously a very trusted source.....

unlike the buddies when sackfuls of complaint letters unaccountably go missing. Nobody can account for it. Nobody has any idea why or how such a thing might happen, or who might have anything to gain. Definitely unaccountable.

nice to know we can save money by dismanting the courts, sacking the judges, and locking up anyone who is approached, e.g. for a minor traffic violation.

Have you written to the Home Secretary to suggest it?

Yeah I'm not entirely sure how you come to that conclusion, your a bit like a child with an over active imagination

because lower wants to avoid being ridiculed for the suggestion that "postcode gang warfare" is causing frequent incursions by Yorkshire gangs into specific districts of East London in order to provoke violent street fights and knife crime.

it's interesting that London cops see Yorkshire vehicles as such a threat.

Or perhaps it is just an invented and unconvincing excuse.

Again an imaginary fabrication of what is being said.

Do a bit of research on county lines and you'll find out why they question vehicles out of area,

They will be looking for a particular type/model of vehicle which are know to be used by the mob.

Bit like way back when, when the mobs used to run around in jags, because they were a stays symbol aswell as powerful and fast

This definitely never happened

"In a foul-mouthed tirade lasting several minutes, the officer told the teenager he was "going to smash your ****ing Arab face in" and warned him he would be found guilty because "I'll write it up properly". But the exchanges were recorded by the youth on his mobile phone. When they were played in court, the charges against him were dismissed and the judge said he could not believe a word of the police evidence.

The youth, from Bayswater, west London, has a history of run-ins with the police and has a conviction for affray. He has been acquitted on a charge of rape and no further action was taken on an accusation of robbery.

He was stopped by two officers while on the street in west London in February with a friend. The officers told him he was being arrested on a public order offence of using threatening and abusive language to the officers, a claim he strongly disputed.

As he was bundled into the police van, he switched on the tape player on his mobile phone. It captured him asking why he had been picked up, to which the officer replies: "It's because you're a ****ing rapist and I hate you."

As the teenager protests, the officer warns him: "If you say one more ****ing word, I'll smash your ****ing Arab face in. Do you understand?"

He is heard laughing as he says: "You're a ****ing robbing, raping, arsehole." And the officer tells the youth: "You won't swear at me again, sunshine, and this isn't one you won't ****ing get off of at court because I'll write it up properly."

The case came to the West London youth court last Friday, during which the officer and a colleague both gave evidence that the youth used foul language to them. A transcript of the tape was read out to the court and then the recording was played. Checks on the teenager's mobile phone confirmed it had been made at the time of the arrest.

District Judge David Simpson said: "No magistrate, judge or jury could convict on the evidence of these officers. I cannot believe anything these officers have told me. There's a lot of talk about respect and the lack of it. Respect is not something you get by putting on a uniform. I believe respect should be earned."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...leased-after-taping-racist-abuse-5345370.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back