Dawn Butler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I think that JohnD, Ellal and SirGalahad just like an argument, any argument, as long as it’s around black rights and immigrants. You’ll never see them stick up for a white working class lad. You can always rely on them to chip in and be an advocate for those causes. I have a strong suspicion that they are in the care/social work type of business but of course, you’ll never find out because they are too lily livered to say what their true profession is on a DIY forum for fear of ridicule. Unless they care to speak out and prove me wrong but I can safely say that ain’t going to happen. Oh, there may be a acid reply or two but it’ll all be diversionary.

You seem to have missed the point. That was an example and I explain further down what the real issue is which you seem unable to grasp.

It's a poor example as it's a different country where policing is vastly different.

I do get your point your saying is the UK inherently racist... But then using an example of something in the US to try and help your point. Which doesnt really work does it.

So tell me do you grasp my point?

I think that JohnD, Ellal and SirGalahad just like an argument, any argument, as long as it’s around black rights and immigrants. You’ll never see them stick up for a white working class lad. You can always rely on them to chip in and be an advocate for those causes. I have a strong suspicion that they are in the care/social work type of business but of course, you’ll never find out because they are too lily livered to say what their true profession is on a DIY forum for fear of ridicule. Unless they care to speak out and prove me wrong but I can safely say that ain’t going to happen. Oh, there may be a acid reply or two but it’ll all be diversionary.

lol.

I'm not in the care or social care business.

lower said:
Some people, like you and Ellal, will deliberately pick on insignificant, minor points in the overall discussion in an attempt to make the original post look stupid or undermine the argument with irrelevancies or straw man arguments.

Ah, so a black person in a nice car from yorkshire is in a stolen car as far as plod is concerned?

Thank you for demonstrating exactly the point i was trying to make.

it seems that every time they create a scenario to highlight their cause with mobiles at the ready , evidence comes to light that exposes them ,which usually vindicates police and only serves to highlight how stupid and desperate they are to grasp on to a notion.
the very fact that the likes of ‘us’ argue the toss with the likes of ‘them’ and their supporters gives it credibility.
if the likes of ‘us’ didn’t acknowledge them or their stories theres no story.

It's a poor example as it's a different country where policing is vastly different.

I do get your point your saying is the UK inherently racist... But then using an example of something in the US to try and help your point. Which doesnt really work does it.

So tell me do you grasp my point?

I think you missed my point totally,

I AM NOT SAYING THE UK IS INHERENTLY RACIST - quite the contrary.

I am saying its likely due to poor policing and when the Police have made an error they simply should say we stand corrected please move on.

I gave the example of the US as simply a point where Police just need to accept that mistakes can be made and instead of doubling down they simply state there was an error.

Read my post below.

The issue is that after it was clear they didn't need to stop the car they start making up claims about the tinting on the windows to somehow justfy the stop.

It's poor training from the Police. If they had made an error - be up front and say right seems like some corrupt data - on your way - done.

However Police somehow need to go down the route of fishing and finding something to justify their actions - thats the real issue.

They should stop whoever they believe they have suspicion and quickly ascertain if they were correct - if not let the person be on their way and explain it all - rather than try to find something to justify their suspicion.

It's poor training - not Racism.

Stop swerving and using diversionary tactics and just answer this question: What would you expect the police to do to you, a white man, if you failed to stop in your old man jag when they finally caught up to you? I certainly know what I’d expect if it was me.
old man jag ? who?

I think you missed my point totally,

I AM NOT SAYING THE UK IS INHERENTLY RACIST - quite the contrary.

I am saying its likely due to poor policing and when the Police have made an error they simply should say we stand corrected please move on.

I gave the example of the US as simply a point where Police just need to accept that mistakes can be made and instead of doubling down they simply state there was an error.

Read my post below.

I read it as "is the police inherently racist?"

But right you are I'll accept I misinterpreted your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back