Dawning Reality...

It is not really the fault of brexiteers - whatever stupid things they say.

It is the fault of M.P.s who have decided to carry out a policy which they believe is NOT in the best interest of the country contrary to their duty.

I remind you that only TEN Conservative M.P.s were for Brexit before the referendum.

I would like to know WHY they are doing it.
It is not satisfactory to say that's what the people voted for.
They (apart from the ten) should not be doing it.

Will of the people. lol

Quite simply the toxic press and their own selfsh self interest where they believe annulling the Brexit Referendum would be political suicide.

Sponsored Links
It is not really the fault of brexiteers - whatever stupid things they say.

It is the fault of M.P.s who have decided to carry out a policy which they believe is NOT in the best interest of the country contrary to their duty.

I remind you that only TEN Conservative M.P.s were for Brexit before the referendum.

It is not satisfactory to say that's what the people voted for.
They (apart from the ten) should not be doing it.
Simple. For the Tories, the unity and existence of the party, and the continuity of being in power is the most important issue.

It's quite simple really...

Their own political expediency!

Our local tory MP for example wasn't for Brexit and then got dismissed from the government for unrelated 'issues'.
From that point on he saw his only opportunity to regain his 'status' was to ally himself first with Boris, and then with any Brexiteer of note!

He cares not for what is best for the country - he is just after power and influence!

Tory party infighting is the reason we are in this mess!

Sponsored Links
Brexiteers have gone a bit silent...

Maybe the reality of a P45 is finally sinking in?

I thought government intervention in industry was a no-no for the EU rulebook? So how come Spain, France and German governments have a stake in Airbus ??
The Dutch government gave Unilever a sweetner to move their HQ from the UK to Holland.
This would normally be contrary to EU rules and would be investigated, but of course as it is a poke in the eye to the UK, that's all right as far as the EU is concerned.

Tom Enders is the CEO of airbus who is pulling the strings,also works for the european commission and the bilderberg guiding commitee,he will not be there much longer due to suspected corruption.Now then you can call me cynical but I don't really trust him to tell us the truth,but it looks like he's fooled the usual suspects.

Is it possible that UKIP [remember them-Nige Et-All] Using scare tactics, no more immigration [Yea Right] seriously scared the Conservatives into believing that there was a general ground swell of public [voters] opinion to leave and take back control, Conservatives suddenly saw the rise and rise of UKIP so jumped on to the fallacious band wagon, now they cannot get off.

No More Sat-Nav?
No access to European Arrest warrants?
No more European labor to pick fruit [just tell a job seeker to work in a field for 10 hours a day???]
Allow Europe based fishing boats to continue to fish in UK waters for the next 7 years after brexit?
Prevent all and any Medically trained European Doctors and nurses from coming to the UK
Expel a lot of medically trained Doctors and Nurses who are working in the UK now, because they are of European origin
No more cross border co-operation about Security matters? [Which Numptie dreamed that one up? must be a spin off from Trumph??]
No Customs Union
No Electronic Customs facility in Northern Ireland or at any other Port facing Europe.
Massive disagreement and faff within the Conservative ranks.as to what the UK will do

And the above is only the beginning? What else have we not been told about? Cannot recall being told of all of the above when we were asked to vote for or against Brexit

Allow Europe based fishing boats to continue to fish in UK waters for the next 7 years after brexit?
Yup.

And do you know why they have the legal right to all those fishing quotas?

It's because UK fishermen sold theirs to them.

There was talk of air bus re-locating to China ? afaik China are not in the EU o_O

The level of dumbness from Brexitards is beyond laughable.

Airbus and BMW are listed businesses. If their CEO made misleading and untrue statements that effect their share price they would be facing a fine and or jail time. Also their major shareholders would have them on the hook if they tried telling porkies.

Do you actually live in the real world?

Sponsored Links
Back