Dawning Reality...

Which Law specifically? and what have they actually said to lead you to think they are doing anything other than saying they will consider their position.

Re-read Kangerot's posts.

He is not suggesting that they (Airbus) have done anything wrong legally by suggesting that they are having a look at whether continuing production in a post Brexit UK is viable or not.

However should a CEO of a company say that they would definately leave/stay (in order to drive share prices up or down), and then be found to have lied then they would be liable under corporate law...

A fundamental difference!

Correct.

Also comes under Companies Act 2006.

Sponsored Links
If you actually read what they said, not the journalist commententry. They’ve said they will have issues in a no deal scenario.

Well that’s kinda obvious.

What hasn’t been said is what the UK govt would do to disincentivise companies leaveing. e.g. Trumpism

...“People were saying it would never affect us here because it’s too big a company. I’m still happy I voted for it but I thought we had more of a hold and a footing here in Broughton.”

Leopards.jpg

Sponsored Links
Off they go then. Bye bye, ta ta. lets hope they take you bunch of with them.
Well said,they can all p off and leave the country and you whinging moaning remoaners can sod off and go and work for them in Romania,Hard brexit,asap,,,,get over it Ffs,

“Once we had a border (with Europe), it was always going to happen,” he said.
Well, bugger me. and there I thought we actually do have a border with Europe. (might explain why I need my passport to go to Europe and why I need it to return to the UK) Whereas a German doesn't need his passport to go to Belgium, Italy, the Netherlands , France or many other countries within the EU.

Judy don't come out with facts,the remoaners will have to make things up again

Last edited:
Last night I drank 10 pints of Guinness, followed by 10 bottles of port which I rounded off with 10 bottles of Advocat. This morning I shat a perfect rolled up German flag.

Well, bugger me
I'd rather not, but whatever floats your boat...:sneaky:

and there I thought we actually do have a border with Europe
It's actually called a 'soft border' (something those getting 'buggered' might appreciate) whereby freedom of movement (a disadvantage for those who enjoy being 'buggered') means that documents whilst nominally needed are rarely required to be shown between enlightened European countries..

But hey if you enjoy being 'buggered', who am I to stop you enjoying your self inflicted pain...:whistle:

Sponsored Links
Back