Dawning Reality...

Sponsored Links
Stop making up c rap as usual. Just keep the c rap flowing like a good plumber.

was on the radio this morning :p quote by an Mp who was commenting on this air bus caper :p pod cast is available afaik (radio 4)

starting to lose it are we Kankerot ;) desperation setting in ;)

never mind u can get some consolation that come next year we will all go down the collective toilet together :LOL::LOL:

And a ****** like me helped

Incidentally what go's around comes around ;) hope you get damaged by Brexit ;);) :LOL: & that will be a :LOL:

The level of dumbness from Brexitards is beyond laughable.

Airbus and BMW are listed businesses. If their CEO made misleading and untrue statements that effect their share price they would be facing a fine and or jail time. Also their major shareholders would have them on the hook if they tried telling porkies.

Do you actually live in the real world?

economical with the actual Allatere . ;) Dare say BMW will get caught up in the emission scandal :)

Cars are carp imho as well

The level of dumbness from Brexitards is beyond laughable.

Airbus and BMW are listed businesses. If their CEO made misleading and untrue statements that effect their share price they would be facing a fine and or jail time.
Very Naive. Its their job to lobby for favourable conditions, Airbus and BMW are after a Nissan deal. History is full of examples of CEOs who talked about sizzle to distract from their lack of sausage.

Sponsored Links
We need to look no further than this article to realise the dumb mentality of a brexiteer, and the reality...
https://www.theguardian.com/busines...e-town-in-fear-after-brexit-warning-by-airbus

At the factory gates, David Lawless, 34, was just clocking off the morning shift as a Beluga aircraft took off, heading for the company’s headquarters in Toulouse, France.

He said the news came as a shock and there had been a mixed reaction from his colleagues. “A lot of people are brushing it off and saying it won’t happen, it’s just talk, but the reality is companies are folding before Brexit has even happened. I don’t know what is going to happen here,” said Lawless. “We just need to try and stick together and hope that the government will fight for us.”

Lawless voted leave in the EU referendum but said he did not regret his decision.“I was in two minds. I wanted to leave but obviously a lot of people were asking questions before about if we were to leave, how it would affect us,” he said.

“People were saying it would never affect us here because it’s too big a company. I’m still happy I voted for it but I thought we had more of a hold and a footing here in Broughton.”

Meanwhile, Peter Sinnott, 55, who has worked at the site since 1980, said workers had been expecting the news since the Brexit vote. “Once we had a border (with Europe), it was always going to happen,” he said.

“Mr [Nigel] Farage knew the vote wouldn’t affect him either way. It’s every common man it affects. There are young men in there, lads with families and mortgages. It is them who this will affect the most.”

Reality is indeed dawning for brexiteers/remainers alike, but brexiteers it seems are not only still intent on jumping off that cliff - they appear happy to do so despite knowing of their own demise!

Last edited:
Very Naive. Its their job to lobby for favourable conditions, Airbus and BMW are after a Nissan deal. History is full of examples of CEOs who talked about sizzle to distract from their lack of sausage.

Naive is thinking this is all bluster - remember if what they said was misleading or untrue they would be breaking the law.

What an upstanding guy you are. After you want cuts to the health service and kill people off you hope that I suffer from Brexit.

But I suspect unless you are a loner with no family it will effect your as well but a ****** can't see past the end of their nose.

:rolleyes: Another load of ball cocks . Apart from the ****** part ;):LOL:

Mind u I hope the emergency services turn up around your house ;) should u require them ;)

Yep your an upstanding guy an example to us all :sneaky::LOL:

So Airbus is threatening to shut down their UK based production lines. Hmmmmmm, I wonder how their global customers think of their £bn orders being cancelled whilst they rebuild and retrain their production lines in mainland Europe.

How long would it take to move? 1.2,3 years?

Project Fear mod 2? Or are we on 3 now!!!

:rolleyes: Another load of ball cocks . Apart from the ****** part ;):LOL:

Mind u I hope the emergency services turn up around your house ;) should u require them ;)

Yep your an upstanding guy an example to us all :sneaky::LOL:

Well I am not foolish enough to think that voting for Austerity and then getting upset when the local hospital is being shut down like they did in Dorset. Somehow ******* think they are not accountable for their actions.

So Airbus is threatening to shut down their UK based production lines. Hmmmmmm, I wonder how their global customers think of their £bn orders being cancelled whilst they rebuild and retrain their production lines in mainland Europe.
I wonder what the 'global customers' of UK PLC will think before signing those (allegedly) wonderful trade deals with a country that has to rebuild and retrain because it's links with the biggest trading block around will have been severed?

Never mind how long it takes to train a doctor, the average brexiteer can't/won't allow itself to be retrained to pick fruit!

Last edited:

How long would it take to move? 1.2,3 years?

Project Fear mod 2? Or are we on 3 now!!!

Lol. Airbus has a sunk investment but if we have a hard Brexit then it wil most likely push new orders elsewhere and over time have an orderly drawing down of its UK work. So immediate impact will be felt in the order books not expanding but any future work will not be coming to the UK.

Project having a brain.

Naive is thinking this is all bluster - remember if what they said was misleading or untrue they would be breaking the law.
Which Law specifically? and what have they actually said to lead you to think they are doing anything other than saying they will consider their position.

Which Law specifically? and what have they actually said to lead you to think they are doing anything other than saying they will consider their position.
Re-read Kangerot's posts.

He is not suggesting that they (Airbus) have done anything wrong legally by suggesting that they are having a look at whether continuing production in a post Brexit UK is viable or not.

However should a CEO of a company say that they would definately leave/stay (in order to drive share prices up or down), and then be found to have lied then they would be liable under corporate law...

A fundamental difference!

Sponsored Links
Back