DC stay or go

Should DC stay or go.

• Yes has has overstepped the line - i am not a tory voter

• Yes has has overstepped the line - i am a tory voter

• No i believe he should stay - i am a tory voter

• No i believe he should stay - i am not a tory voter

• Yes he needs to go - i did vote tory but i've had enough of Boris/DC corruption

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
He should go, if only to shut kuenssburg up - its boring now. I am a tory voter - Bojo is most awesome :D

Sponsored Links
He should go.Nothing to do with which way I vote.No axe to grind with the bloke apart from he broke the rules,kept quiet,,now lieing out of his aŕse about it knowing damn well he broke the rules and he has seriously undermined the spirit of the lockdown etc
...which was crystal clear at the time..stay home..can not have abject hypocricy and double standards.Jeez...at the time it was headline news...Couple caught dog exercising by drone in middle of nowhere in Peak District.

Seems to me that all the tory boot lickers are all of the same ilk. The guy is a pathological liar and Johnson has shown himself to the same as have a number of senior tories. I did vote for Johnson purely because he said he would take us out of the corrupt EU which we never voted to be in. I have always been a Labour voter up until Blair killed the Labour Party and made them more tory than the tories. And then there was Corbyn, nuff said.

If you're not sure if your eyesight is good enough to drive, go for a 60 mile drive to test it. WTF?

Last edited:
Or how about,
"I'm not sure my eyesight is up to scratch, darling. Can you put our little darling in the car, and you jump in as well, I'm going for a 60 mile drive to find out if I can see OK."

"Of course, darling. No problem. Shall we visit Barnard Castle while we're out, it is my birthday, and if we get there safely, it will be a nice day out.
Do you think your eyesight will be up to it?"
"That's the idea of driving 60 miles, darling, to check if I can see OK."

And he drove 260 miles, to ensure his child was looked after properly!
He needs a carer himself. He's a danger to his family.

It's a bit tricky sacking someone for doing something that isn't illegal.
Should we also be sacking all the council employees who put up signs saying don't come here citing government rules. They were also fibbing and many are still at it.

https://www.itv.com/news/2020-05-23/people-urged-to-keep-away-from-uk-beaches-over-bank-holiday-weekend/

There is no law preventing you from staying in your second home or travelling as far as you like. You need a legitimate reason to leave your home that is it.

It's a bit tricky sacking someone for doing something that isn't illegal.

There is no law preventing you from staying in your second home or travelling as far as you like. You need a legitimate reason to leave your home that is it.
If it brings the organisation into disrepute, it's a perfectly valid reason for dismissal.

There may not be a rule that you can't stay in your second home, but there was a rule that says you cannot travel to your second home.

And you keep conflating rules with laws.

I don't see why BJ hasn't sacked DC yet. It's not as if BJ is unfamiliar with the process. :whistle:

Matt Hancock has just suggested that the fines issued to parents who claimed that they travelled for their kids' safety may be reviewed/refunded.

The rules were "stay at home" he left home.
He took his wife and kid

April 3

Matt Hancock tells Downing Street briefing staying at home is “not a request, it is an instruction.”

April 5

Cummings seen at parents’ home. Scotland’s Chief Medical Officer quits for breaking lockdown.

Boris Johnson taken to hospital.

April 10

Deputy chief medical officer Jenny Harries says being too ill to look after a small child is an “exceptional circumstance”.

He should go coz don't like such blatant lying and hypocritical behaviour - he has one of those horrible sneering faces too. I don't want to see him in my newsfeed again! :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back