Stay Home?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
I heard a rumour that people with CV19 symptoms were supposed go stay at home and self-isolate.

And I heard a rumour that people working for the Goverment who, during lockdown, drove hundreds of miles had been forced to resign.

Just go check, were those rumours true?

Could be a misunderstanding, or an imposter look alike.

image.jpg

Sponsored Links
"It is lawful to drive for exercise."

I noticed that last night, quite a few of the local boy-racers seemed to be out exercising that right foot

Plod are trying to ID a couple of blokes who filmed them selves doing in excess of 200 Mph on a stretch of motor way in Sussex

They put the film on you tube?

One of the cars was an audi

Sponsored Links
"The story is acutely awkward for the prime minister because breaking lockdown rules has already led to resignations for other senior government figures."

"The story is acutely awkward for the prime minister because breaking lockdown rules has already led to resignations for other senior government figures."
Depending on any action taken (or not), then maybe we'll find out who actually holds the reins of power in downing street...

borisconi or goebbels?

Both are on the verge of being pushed aside by the 1922 committee.

https://www.ft.com/content/c55a5daf-7fb8-4108-9e9f-8460242dff72

"Neil Ferguson, the epidemiologist whose modelling led to the lockdown, quit as a member of the Sage scientific advisory group after the Daily Telegraph revealed he had been visited by his girlfriend. At the time health secretary Matt Hancock said he was “speechless” about Prof Ferguson’s behaviour, saying he had taken the “right decision” to resign.

Separately, Catherine Calderwood, chief medical officer for Scotland, was also forced to resign after visiting her second home twice during the lockdown."

Goebbels and kid travelled to his parent's place whilst he had symptoms.

Multiple breaches of the rules.

And priti nazi has meanwhile been announcing quarantine rules with hefty fines for not compliance.

But "Number 10 moved into defence mode on Friday night as it was made clear goebbels would not be standing down from his post".

One wonders what dirt goebbels has on borisconi?

We do not know why she visited her second home, but I would say yes. Noting the rules are slightly different up there.

Sponsored Links
Back