STAY ALERT

Sponsored Links
28206182-8303971-image-a-118_1589059546363.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...blic-stay-alert-control-virus-save-lives.html

NO.... Tennis racket or may be a badminton racket, No No, the virus would get through them, table tennis bat, that's what we need, a bit of Whiff Waff - that is how we will control it, bat it back

Sponsored Links
Stay alert?

Is it going to sneak up on us? Is it hiding in the bushes.

Stay awake would be better.

many many years ago when I was a young man, me and mates would head 25 mile up the road to a dance/disco thing, we would all drink heavily before bombing back down the A1 in the early hours, sometimes the lad driving was so pished we would have to help him into the driving seat, sometimes he would switch the lights off and be doing 70 or 80 with just the hazards on, it was absolutely hilarious.

With Boris in charge I wonder if I am starting to relive my mis-spent youth ?

we have an utter loon in charge, and for reasons I can't quite fathom - it's funny :D

Will the pubs be back open soon then?

Did we need to do all this? (There's no proof any of it did any good.)

The only thing proved is what sheep we are, and that we can be persuaded to do anything.

Some "old people" are happy to take their chances, and keep going to the pub. (Mine's a large one)

One fella is trying to sue the government for loss of business. I'm with him:

https://www.crowdjustice.com/case/lockdownlegalchallenge/

Boris doesn't have a clue, he only reacts to public pressure.

Representing the other side of the argument. In British politics there has always been an opposition. Until now!

Presumably we no longer need to stay at home, picnic is packed and we're off to the beach.
People have already been doing that... all weekend I've seen (and heard) so many people getting together.

Bungling boris is apparently about to unleash his 'wonder weapon' in the fight against the virus.

"A Covid-19 alert system is set to be launched by the government in England to track the virus, the prime minister is expected to announce on Sunday.
The system will rank the threat level from coronavirus on a scale of one to five and be adjusted according to data."

Wow.

A frightenometer to adjust population control!

The only thing proved is what sheep we are, and that we can be persuaded to do anything.

In a crisis where nobody actually knows the best way to beat it, following advice that a certain method 'appears' to be the best way forward at the current time, is turning us into sheep?
I think in the general consensus of things if a certain method appears to be the best strategy at the time then I will go with the crowd rather than be a maverick and use an untested, unsound ideology. If or when the general method is proved to be not viable would I look at an alternative.

In your opinion do you think we should have just been allowed to do whatever we wanted to do as individuals? E.G. go to parties/pubs/festivals. Shop in overcrowded stores and generally just carry on as normal?

Sponsored Links
Back