STAY ALERT

What's this coronavirus you're talking about?
Lockdown???
Is this happening in UK?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Most of the fun is seeing how much he irritates the loony leftie brigade on here.
Who are this loony leftie brigade on here?

Sounds to me like a made up phrase uttered monotonously by those who enjoy having the wool pulled over their eyes.
Or those who have no clue that it is happening.

:)

Most of the fun is seeing how much he irritates the loony leftie brigade on here.
I'm exactly the opposite of a leftie brigadier and I like Boris, what I don't like is the panic that has been spread worldwide.
I know people who have been sealed indoors since the beginning of the coronavirus show and surviving on the panic reserves they bought at the beginning.
They'll probably be ill immediately after opening their front door for the first time, considering that their immune system has been deeply weakened by living in a sterile environment cleaned twice a day without any fresh air.

In your opinion do you think we should have just been allowed to do whatever we wanted to do as individuals? E.G. go to parties/pubs/festivals. Shop in overcrowded stores and generally just carry on as normal?

Yes.

It cannot be proved whether or not the lockdown has had any effect. I think the lockdown is a massive over reaction; the disease, like all these new killer diseases that crop up in the news, is not as deadly as had been predicted.

"Lockdown" has certainly damaged the economy BUT I don't think that that damage will be as bad as predicted either.

the disease, like all these new killer diseases that crop up in the news, is not as deadly as had been predicted.
Do you have a comparison? Numbers? Evidence?

What are the people who deal with it on a daily basis saying, i.e. the NHS? Do they agree with you?

Why don't we wait and see what they actually say?

I can't see the point in staying at home or only driving within a short distance. Its keeping clean and avoiding contact with other people (particularly those you don't know) that is key.

Is there anything wrong with a picnic in the park or on the beach as long as you social distance.

Sponsored Links
Back