STAY ALERT

Sponsored Links
I've never seen the film Contagion before.
Sat down about half an hour ago and started to watch it. If the start of the film is what was happening behind the scenes when Covid-19 became apparent then I think, (bearing in mind I have finished watching it yet), that we really do need to continue this lockdown at present.
After we have watched it then maybe I will have a better understanding of what is going on outside the public eye, but at the moment I say keep the lockdown, social distancing, sanitising etc firmly in place. I don't consider I scare easily but this looks as though it may lead to an intelligent conversation over dinner with my wife.

Total nightmare.
We can't stay locked down forever, but we can't allow it to spread rapidly either.

My wife lost her sister today. Not to coronavirus, but the cancer treatment she needed wasn't carried out soon enough.

We might just have to deal with a long lockdown.

The UK lost around 60,000 civilians during 6 years of WW2. We've lost around 30,000 in a few months of coronavirus. Without lockdown we'll easily double that figure.

Sponsored Links
Where I'm providing services at the moment we've been told there's going to be no change for the foreseeable future, already said it'll be months not weeks, if indeed ever.

My wife lost her sister today. Not to coronavirus, but the cancer treatment she needed wasn't carried out soon enough.

really sorry to hear that Jonbey -my best wishes to your family.

• Thanks
Reactions: JP_
Total nightmare.
We can't stay locked down forever, but we can't allow it to spread rapidly either.

We might just have to deal with a long lockdown.

The UK lost around 60,000 civilians during 6 years of WW2. We've lost around 30,000 in a few months of coronavirus. Without lockdown we'll easily double that figure.
Sorry to hear that.

The real casualty rate will be far higher than that attributed directly to the virus due to loss of routine/vital treatments.

It seems we haven't moved on that much from the 'spanish' flu in terms of true statistics!

Could you please name a politician who is not a liar and a hypocrite?
Warning: if you say Corbin I will laugh for 2 hours non stop.
Johnson is driven by vested self interest.

There are plenty of good politicians -the claim that 'they are all liars' is an utterly stupid argument -it does not justify Johnson one bit.

sadly most of those Tory MPs with integrity got the boot by Johnson.

Im not a fan of Corbyn, he is culpable for the current political mess this country is in.

I pray that the message tonight is clear and concise.

Dread the results of a mixed message.

Amazes me how biased you are
Johnson is an abject liar -he has lied to the commons, he has been sacked from jobs for lying, he lied about his affair with Arcuri.

pointing out the truth about his lying does not make me biased -it makes you biased because you applaud his lies and justify them by saying 'politicians lie'

Sponsored Links
Back