DC stay or go

Should DC stay or go.

• Yes has has overstepped the line - i am not a tory voter

• Yes has has overstepped the line - i am a tory voter

• No i believe he should stay - i am a tory voter

• No i believe he should stay - i am not a tory voter

• Yes he needs to go - i did vote tory but i've had enough of Boris/DC corruption

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
And you know that for a fact. Did he not do any work from his accommodation or can work from home only apply by working at home home.
He broke the rules.Durham Constabulary confirm it.

The force said it did not consider Mr Cummings had breached the regulations when self-isolating at his father’s farm in Durham at the end of March but that the trip to Barnard Castle did constitute a “minor breach”.

Its statement said the journey “might have been a minor breach of the regulations that would have warranted police intervention”.

The statement went on: “Durham Constabulary view this is as minor because there was no apparent breach of social distancing.

Hope this helps.
Yes.he broke the rules.As I said.Thankyou.

Sponsored Links
It bothered me... I'm no longer bothered. He's too important to Boris which means he's too important to this country to sack him...
An unelected liar running the UK...

That's really 'taking back control', eh :LOL:

Why should a prolific tax payer like me miss out.

You're not a prolific tax payer. You only got payed because you made less than bag a week. You are fooking hilarious. You earnt little enough to get a hand out. Well done "Boyo". Plenty of benefit scroungers get more than you gross. Keep bragging tiny.

An unelected liar running the UK...

That's really 'taking back control', eh :LOL:

Is having a Un- elected right had man a new thing? Did Boris invent the idea of having a top. Un- elected
adviser.

Is having a Un- elected right had man a new thing? Did Boris invent the idea of having a top. Un- elected
adviser.

;) Obviously. All civil servants are elected too as was Cambridge Analytica and others.

adviser.
I thought quitters were against such a thing?

Getting rid of unelected people making policies was part of 'taking back control' was it not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back