DC stay or go

Should DC stay or go.

• Yes has has overstepped the line - i am not a tory voter

• Yes has has overstepped the line - i am a tory voter

• No i believe he should stay - i am a tory voter

• No i believe he should stay - i am not a tory voter

• Yes he needs to go - i did vote tory but i've had enough of Boris/DC corruption

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to check:

Is there anybody here who actually believed Cummings when he claimed that his family outing to Barney Castle on his wife's birthday, was to see if he was safe to drive on the roads?
Are you really still banging the same drum.

You hate Boris with a passion as you do Cummings why not just keep repeating that? That's all it is here.. hatred, he has many enemies in the press and his parties for all reasons, but the frustration is you or noone else is able to ping sh't to him the press know how to manipulate mugs like you to get excited it makes them money. (y)

Sponsored Links
Just to check:

Is there anybody here who actually believed Cummings when he claimed that his family outing to Barney Castle on his wife's birthday, was to see if he was safe to drive on the roads?

The force said it did not consider Mr Cummings had breached the regulations when self-isolating at his father’s farm in Durham at the end of March but that the trip to Barnard Castle did constitute a “minor breach”.

Its statement said the journey “might have been a minor breach of the regulations that would have warranted police intervention”.

The statement went on: “Durham Constabulary view this is as minor because there was no apparent breach of social distancing.

Hope this helps.

Which bit of "go home, stay at home" are you having trouble with?

"55% of Tory voters say Dominic Cummings should resign over his 'lockdown breach' journeys - as Boris Johnson's own approval rating plummets from 19% to minus 1% in days
  • A new poll reveals that some 66 per cent of people think that Dominic Cummings should resign from his role
  • Further 63 per cent believe Boris Johnson should sack Cummings, including 53 per cent of Tory supporters
  • Sixty-six per cent of respondents believe Cummings was not honest in his unprecedented press conference
  • Boris Johnson's approval ratings among both the country and Conservative voters have also dropped sharply
  • Here’s how to help people impacted by Covid-19

Published: 22:58, 26 May 2020 | Updated: 01:46, 27 May 2020

Sponsored Links
Perhaps they could move from "appalling" to "very bad" as a first step.

This is the Cummings Resignation thread.

What do you expect people to talk about?

Popcorn?

A bit more indepth debate would be nice 'he lied he should stay in like us lemmings why do we suffer and he lords it around in his 4x4 i hate him' :LOL:

Look at your avatar how would anyone take you seriously you clown, you're on par with Ellal. OK i edited this, thats out of order Festive, apologies there not quite that bad.

Last edited:
Is it too much to ask for the present government to do a decent job? Even a mediocre job would be acceptable.

If they where you would still say diffrent.....
That's who you are and what your about its what you do.

Is it too much to ask for the present government to do a decent job? Even a mediocre job would be acceptable.
What they doing wrong you seemed pretty chuffed to carry on working and claim back lots of money from HMRC covid relief i think they done you well there?

Don't get me wrong i have my beef with the government and i really don't like some of the back office tactics going on, im active in changing via groups lobbying my MP etc etc. Crying "wa wahhh DC killed 100000 people when he test drove his car he should be hung." Is just pathetic. Get them ousted take action but for christs sake do it constructively. Im all for backing anyone who has the ammo to kick out the bad apples or for a GE if needed.

If they where
lol. If they were , then you would have come up with a better answer to my post that that. Thanks for the confirmation Bodd, you have just corroborated everything that the majority of Brits are saying presently.

lol. If they were , then you would have come up with a better answer to my post that that. Thanks for the confirmation Bodd, you have just corroborated everything that the majority of Brits are saying presently.

I've never said I'm happy with how they have done. However I did vote for them and I'll support them going forward....

What they doing wrong
We have the best health service in the world and the highest Covid death rate and a government whose chief advisor is known lockdown rules cheat and is still in his post.

you seemed pretty chuffed to carry on working and claim back lots of money from HMRC covid relief i think they done you well there?
I did very well. I was entitled to the max. Most will be given back this July and the rest in January next year. Grateful? Why should a prolific tax payer like me miss out.

They can't do that when they're throwing all remaining resource at trying to plot a way out of the Brexit omnishambles

Which they're having to replan again since Buffoon says he's aiming for the no-deal opton

But hasn't yet recruited the thousands of additional customs officers and immigration controllers that will be needed.

Having already sacked, bullied out of office, deselected or made to resign many of our most talented and experienced politicians and civil servants

Oh aye.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2020/05/28/sunderland-plant-safe-nissan-closes-spanish-factory/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back