Debit card oddity

yep which shows there is more meters working in dumb mode
The claim is that smart meters can be remotely switched at will. More smart meters, less non-smart meters.

Sponsored Links
What a strange remark.

If the government of the UK or any other country wanted to have warehouses holding, for example, stores of grain, or toilet rolls, or facemasks, or diesel, or
Stop being a nob, look things up when you're ignorant.
Like other matters recently.

Public implies public can buy Intervention Stocks. Doesn't it.
Look it up :https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intervention_stocks.

Buying stocks when they're low and selling when high is something I and others do all the time. That's not called Intervention Stock trading.

The claim is that smart meters can be remotely switched at will. More smart meters, less non-smart meters.
What bit of a smart meter unable to communicate with a central hub becomes a dumb meter .
But what has that got to do with the claim about being remotely switched

What bit of a smart meter unable to communicate with a central hub becomes a dumb meter .
No, it's still a smart meter. It is being used as something else, which could change, but it is undeniably a smart meter.

The fact is there are more smart meters than non smart meters. If they are not being used to their full potential then so what. It doesn't change the name/future capability of the meter.

Sponsored Links
No, it's still a smart meter. It is being used as something else, which could change, but it is undeniably a smart meter.

The fact is there are more smart meters than non smart meters. If they are not being used to their full potential then so what. It doesn't change the name/future capability of the meter.
i will disagree there as there is many reasons why they will never ever do what a smart meter is meant to so its a dumb meter and in many cases will actually have been fitted as a dumb meter in first place
But will ask again what has any of that got to do your thoughts on remote switching because there is more smart than dumb

Public implies public can buy Intervention Stocks. Doesn't it.
No.

You have obviously never heard of "public services" or "public ownership."

I don't have a privately owned Fire Engine.

I chip in for a public service, which is provided to me if I need it.

No.

You have obviously never heard of "public services" or "public ownership."

I don't have a privately owned Fire Engine.

I chip in for a public service, which is provided to me if I need it.
Which part of "Not available to the public" was too hard for you?

The other bit wasn't "strange" either.

Carry on trollin....

Last edited:
Course you will. The numbers are there, people can make up their own minds.

Because this can change with smart meters.
Can change, or has changed?
1676393482336.png

Sponsored Links
Back