Desperate EU Offering UK a 2 year Extension

Status
Not open for further replies.
To Date they've capitulated on nothing, why do you think I'm suggesting otherwise, as stated, it will make a great epitaph for them.
which makes the title of this thread totally untrue.

clearly they aren't desperate to do a deal for the paltry 7% export trade the UK offers them.

Sponsored Links
Yes Im sorry I hadnt comprehended the level of fillyboys childishness and applauded by you

Fillyboys facile argument is that because the EU have not caved in to the UK's 'cake and eat it' demands the EU will therefore die.

Its sad that brexiteers aren't able to have an adult discussion, you would think they might care about the future of the UK, but they don't -winning failure is all they care about.

You got it @RSE about face. Simple. Man up, admit it, and get on with your life.

Sponsored Links
As I said many times, remainers act similarly to a widow hoping to see the husband get up during the funeral and go for a pint.
Hope is always the last to die.

which makes the title of this thread totally untrue.

clearly they aren't desperate to do a deal for the paltry 7% export trade the UK offers them.

Trade? Its our multi £bn contributions they are going to miss, hence why Barnier is keen extend our membership.

Trade? Its our multi £bn contributions they are going to miss, hence why Barnier is keen extend our membership.
we get a lot back from the cost of membership -but you dont understand that, you only want to see half the argument.

those contributions are less than the cost of brexit, the infrastructure costs and all the ongoing cost of bureaucracy.
50,000 extra customs officers will cost business £1.5billion -and thats just a small part of the overall cost.

As I said many times, remainers act similarly to a widow hoping to see the husband get up during the funeral and go for a pint.
Hope is always the last to die.

Yes Im sure you've said it many times -it shows your ignorance as much now as it did the first time.

What do you think the disruption will cost business due to: SpS checks, customs declarations, rules of origin etc etc etc
how do you think regulatory divergence will affect pharma, chemical, aeronautical, agricutlural businesses.
how much do you think will be the cost of NI having a different regulatory zone to the UK will cost.

you dont know, do you because you haventh thought beyond 3 word slogans.
So Old Bean why dont you come back when you give me some adult answers to the above.

Yes Im sure you've said it many times -it shows your ignorance as much now as it did the first time.

What do you think the disruption will cost business due to: SpS checks, customs declarations, rules of origin etc etc etc
how do you think regulatory divergence will affect pharma, chemical, aeronautical, agricutlural businesses.
how much do you think will be the cost of NI having a different regulatory zone to the UK will cost.

you dont know, do you because you haventh thought beyond 3 word slogans.
So Old Bean why dont you come back when you give me some adult answers to the above.
And as I said many other times, the only answer any remainer will accept is : you're right.
So, here it is:
You're right.

And as I said many other times, the only answer any remainer will accept is : you're right.
So, here it is:
You're right.
Actually the answer that most remainers would like to hear from quitters (in fact from any single quitter) is what actual benefit the UK and it's citizens will get from leaving the EU?

And also what the EU has done to directly affect any quitter negatively?

The silence of course is still deafening!

Actually the answer that most remainers would like to hear from quitters (in fact from any single quitter) is what actual benefit the UK and it's citizens will get from leaving the EU?
9959591C-1160-4AC0-9A40-8FC648D27F1C.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back