Desperate EU Offering UK a 2 year Extension

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes the EU are so desperate they have refused to capitulate on a single point in negotiations, since 2016.

Let's see what happens next week eh., either way, 'never capitulated on a single point in negotiations since 2016' is as good an epitaph as any.

Sponsored Links
why do brexiteers think only in emotions?
they think its some form of war -not a trade deal which has a great bearing on the future of the UK economy.

Given the events of the last week, it would be foolish to think that behind the scenes, a war is not being fought.

Your side appear to be losing btw.

Sponsored Links
Helpful EU Offering UK a 2 year Extension

It's kind of them to offer the hand of friendship to a struggling neighbour.
Would you like me to mow your lawn? How kind, thank you. Hand of friendship
Would you like me to mow your lawn? That will be £100. Business transaction.

just incase you are confused.

Your side appear to be losing btw.
my side is the UK economy.

it is true -that is the losing side
the winning side are the pockets of Tory MPs -the Tufton street netowrk, that all stand to gain from US deals.

Would you like me to mow your lawn? How kind, thank you. Hand of friendship
Would you like me to mow your lawn? That will be £100. Business transaction.

just incase you are confused.
what an unintelligent comment: typical brexiteer, simplify everything to the point of being meaningless.

how about: would you like to avoid causing economic shock to the UK economy and spend more time reaching a sensible deal

OR

would you like to continue with your chest thumping jingoism to appeal to people like Fillyboy and have an economic shock and chaos to the UK business
(Tory MPs say: yes please, we dont a flying furk about the UK economy, we stand to make lots of money from a US deal).

PS: how are those 50,000 customs officers working out for ya
PPS: how are those farmers whose subsidy you are goin to cut

Let's see what happens next week eh., either way, 'never capitulated on a single point in negotiations since 2016' is as good an epitaph as any.
ha ha -so what exactly have the EU capitulated on since 2016?

the EU have been consistent throughout
what makes you think there will be any change now?

Actually the transport minister mentioned that keeping the trade routes open during cv19 had already been negotiated a couple of weeks ago.

I am highly amused by peoples reaction to normal negotiation chatter / media reporting. eg It seems Barnier is desperate as he wont allow etc An oxymoron if there ever was one. That is not the talk of a desperate man.

Because comprehension is not notch's strong point.
Yes Im sorry I hadnt comprehended the level of fillyboys childishness and applauded by you

Fillyboys facile argument is that because the EU have not caved in to the UK's 'cake and eat it' demands the EU will therefore die.

Its sad that brexiteers aren't able to have an adult discussion, you would think they might care about the future of the UK, but they don't -winning failure is all they care about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back