DiscussionNot.com

GOOD GRIEF!...enough already. I have more than one username also....and if I had as much time to kill as you folks seem to have...I would probably have one for every single day of the week...or when my mood changed...which would be even more often than that....as many as the forum law of the land allowed....if you feel your posts have been deleted unfairly and with no response, chalk it up to a fluke and post it again for crying out loud...and if it still happens...then email admin.
The weather must be miserable there. :rolleyes:
mlb3c, you are confusing things here, the posts that disappeared are not being deleted unfairly but disappearing through some reason whether technical or otherwise, to repost them all would be nigh on impossible as the threads have gone.

Sponsored Links
tim west said:
you're talking in riddles softus
Really? Well riddle me this:

My first is in tim, my second is in west.

Am I "TimWest", or "tim west"?

i said before just one username so what's the problem?
Was that previous user name "TimWest"?

the previous one stopped working, so whats the problem

i only use this one now, so whats the problem

No the previous name was not TimWest ok? that was someone trying to copy me perhaps? would you happen to know who by any chance?

I don't know who would want to copy you.

FTrooper perhaps?

Sponsored Links
I don't know who would want to copy you.

FTrooper perhaps?
There was a lot of tomfoolery going on and one was Ftrooper but the only one i remember being abusive to me was you softus.

GOOD GRIEF!...enough already. I have more than one username also....and if I had as much time to kill as you folks seem to have...I would probably have one for every single day of the week...or when my mood changed...which would be even more often than that....as many as the forum law of the land allowed....if you feel your posts have been deleted unfairly and with no response, chalk it up to a fluke and post it again for crying out loud...and if it still happens...then email admin.
The weather must be miserable there. :rolleyes:
mlb3c, you are confusing things here, the posts that disappeared are not being deleted unfairly but disappearing through some reason whether technical or otherwise, to repost them all would be nigh on impossible as the threads have gone.

I think I was just voicing some pent up frustration...in a civilized manner..and I'm not used to it :LOL: :LOL: ....lately reading some of these posts are like flash backs in my childhood...hes picking on me....stop it...stop it....if you two dont cut it out, im stopping the car and we're all gonna get our backsides straightened out......its not me, its you....na na na na na na nah.....you try to be reasonable...you try to be rational and yet you find yourself (or myself)getting mad at a computer because I choose to read this....and sometimes it's plain ridiculous. But ...such is life. Sorry....I guess it's later than I thought. I just dont have the humour. ;)

tim west said:
There was a lot of tomfoolery going on and one was Ftrooper
One what? :confused:

but the only one i remember being abusive to me was you softus.
Then you have a selective memory. Does this help?

Thermo said:
You only joined on the 27th November 2006, so either your a liar or your really someone else in disguise...

kevplumb said:
tim west said:
kevplumb said:
you changed your username cos you kept getting caught out
Calling me a liar Plumber!
YES

Mod Rupert said:
tim west said:
It's because this forum is biased and Rupert the Mod has his favourites that can be insulting to others and not be censored yet when i try to defend myself without being insulting back they censore, just shows what a *** forum this is.
+++++
Hello, ftrooper, using another one of your names today, I see.

M R
++++++

I daresay there are others.

lately reading some of these posts are like flash backs in my childhood...hes picking on me....stop it...stop it....if you two dont cut it out, im stopping the car and we're all gonna get our backsides straightened out......its not me, its you....na na na na na na nah.....

I agree with this completely. Some little boys never grow up.

very clever softus the old tricks to make me look a liar again, we've been through this before and frankly its getting tedious and boring, Of course the date will not show when i was a member before as it's relatively new but how do i know of the members such as ADAMW or Freddie or Jasy or FWL Engineer if i wasn't here before?

others like thermo picked up on it because of the clever and sly things you were saying to sway others against me and it worked for a while till some saw you for what you are.

I really didn't want to bring all this back up again from last time but the revelation of you having multi usernames and all the grief you gave me , i had to say something.

tim west said:
very clever softus the old tricks to make me look a liar again
This is not clever, and there are no tricks. They are genuine quotes, and not ones that I solicited or encouraged. And I don't understand how someone who isn't a liar can look like one. Methinks you dost protest too much - if you called me liar I wouldn't care or object; I might refute it once, for the record, but I wouldn't keep arguing about it. Especially when there are more interesting things to argue about.

And how is it that when you're challenged to tell the truth that things become a "riddle" or a "trick"?

we've been through this before and frankly its getting tedious and boring
Well, you raised it, so feel free to drop it.

Of course the date will not show when i was a member before as it's relatively new but how do i know of the members such as ADAMW or Freddie or Jasy or FWL Engineer if i wasn't here before?
Nobody has said that you weren't "here before". :rolleyes:

others like thermo picked up on it because of the clever and sly things you were saying to sway others against me and it worked for a while till some saw you for what you are.
I see. Can you quote any of those "clever and sly" things?

I really didn't want to bring all this back up again from last time but the revelation of you having multi usernames and all the grief you gave me , i had to say something.
There is no such revelation. That, as with an increasing number of things, is all in your mind.
__________________________-

Postscript: tim west, I think this has run its course. It's been many months since you first ignored a moderator's request to state your previous user name, so I don't have any real expectation that you'll suddenly choose to do it now. I have nothing left to say on the matter, but I have no problem if you want to. You can do it without any danger of me replying, if that helps you. Contrary to what you probably think, I bear you no malice, and I won't raise the subject again.

Been here , done it, good night softus, when i get the email from Admin hopefully it will clear up things and then well see.

Tired after all that DIY? Discuss or debate topical issues here.

That is until one (or more) of the moderators gets bored by it.

And yet, barely twelve months ago, it was acceptable to let this kind of discussion to continue for several days.

A curious (but not mysterious) coincidence - the more moderators there are, the more topics get locked, irrespective of content and contributors.
______

PS :rolleyes:

Blimey, that thread is so old that I was still involved.
Personally I think that less moderation is preferable...you can argue against a bigot but you can't do much against a deleted post.

Good grief, it's hermes. Where did you spring from? :eek:

Sponsored Links
Back