DiscussionNot.com

Sponsored Links
those that have been here long enough will remember the grief given to me by softus accusing me of being a liar etc simply because i changed my username as the previous one stopped working, to which i admitted.
That isn't what happened though, is it, hmm?

I asked you if you were "TimWest" as well as "tim west", which you didn't answer. I asked you how many user names you had, and you said "one". You later said that you had others. When I said that you had lied, you complained that you hadn't and/or weren't. How crystal clear is that?

I always suspected him of being several other posters and how hypocritical to have a go at me when he seems to be a major villain in the use of multi usernames.
What, pray, is villainous (sic.) about anyone having signed up more than once? The villainy, on your part, was in your denial.
You are twisting the truth here softus, I did not say i had others just the one previous that stopped working, please don't try making something out of nothing thanks.

GOOD GRIEF!...enough already. I have more than one username also....and if I had as much time to kill as you folks seem to have...I would probably have one for every single day of the week...or when my mood changed...which would be even more often than that....as many as the forum law of the land allowed....if you feel your posts have been deleted unfairly and with no response, chalk it up to a fluke and post it again for crying out loud...and if it still happens...then email admin.
The weather must be miserable there. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
The site I moderate at often shows up multiple usernames from one IP address - including my own. I am an Cable NTL user ( Virgin now ) and everyone in the area shares the same IP and hence it would appear that me and 5 other members were the same person. We're not obviously, but the Mod tools would show up members who share the same IP.

u can mostlee tell who is who regardles of multipul usernames aneeway, mods included. due 2 their grammar, punctuashun etc.

the mods do seem to be a bit more active than they used to be.

this for instance-

//www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=104025&start=30

apart from me advising the OP on the best course of action to kill himself in the most efficient way, the entire thread seemed to be in relatively good humour.

the mod seemed to be closing the thread because the mod thought it had run its course and the OP had previously been extremely abusive towards other members.

but both the OP and his previous antagnonists had been very reserved in this particular thread. :confused:

but both the OP and his previous antagnonists had been very reserved in this particular thread. :confused:
M7 said that the action was being taken before things got out of hand.

Pre-emptive locking, don't ye know? ;)

lol that didnt last long but at least it didnt result in a closed thread. :LOL:

im not even sure that softus got to see what i called him in order to bait the mods. :LOL:

edit. thinking about it, it seems that mod9 didnt even consider that softus would most likely not even have been offended by my post but just removed it anyway. damn robotic mods :LOL:

I didn't, but I wouldn't have. ;)

ill give you a clue in a monty python stylee.....the holy slagging of antioc.

start at A, B is too soon, D goes too far and E is right out.

You are twisting the truth here softus
tim west said:
kevplumb said:
show me how many active user names you have then
just this one kev

And said:
...he seems to be a major villain in the use of multi usernames.
But moderator [url=//www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=478157#478157][/url] said:
There is no rule that says a poster can not have more than one login
you're talking in riddles softus, i said before just one username so what's the problem? the previous one stopped working, so whats the problem, i only use this one now, so whats the problem, how many do you use currently?

Sponsored Links
Back