divorce....why do men get such a bad deal?

Her Will leaves all her vast wealth to the Church. Though my Dad maintains there's a flaw in it and he gets the lot. :LOL:
I lost £30k to the last one so maybe I get my dues in the end.
There is a God. :LOL: :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
I have to work with theory in my job.
Its not all its cracked up to be. :(

Sponsored Links
Don't have her name on any morgages etc then she can't take f*k all.
Not sure about that, last year an ex-girlfriend claimed half of her boyfriend lottery fund even though they split up 3 yrs before, work that one out!

Another one, an ex-serviceman lost his leg in the war got over £300,000 compensation and the ex-wife claimed half of it!!

totally and utterly untrue. Even if her name is not on the mortgage, she will clear you out.. court approved and absolutely nothing you can do about it. She can even sign your signature on the V5 of your car and sell it.

seems men get a pitiful amount, if anything from the years of marriage.....my ex gave me the lot......coz im such a nice person.... :p but why do courts always seem to judge in favour of the "wife" even if shes a c*w?

discuss......
It's because most men are mugs.

We live in a femcentric society. People don't care about men.

It's all down to equality. And we all know in this PC society, women are more equal than us men. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Not sure about that, last year an ex-girlfriend claimed half of her boyfriend lottery fund even though they split up 3 yrs before, work that one out!

Another one, an ex-serviceman lost his leg in the war got over £300,000 compensation and the ex-wife claimed half of it!!

you have to ensure you have a clean break order in your divorce.....otherwise it can leave you wide open for this sort of thing to happen...

My younger brothers wife got everything bar £9000 (most of that went in legal fees) and was awarded 5p a year maintenance. I pssed myself laughing at the 5p. Then I was told that if he were to inherit or win the lottery she could come back for some of it.

If our fathers had given birht to us things would have been different. God, we might have all been.......................... :eek:

My younger brothers wife got everything bar £9000 (most of that went in legal fees) and was awarded 5p a year maintenance. I pssed myself laughing at the 5p. Then I was told that if he were to inherit or win the lottery she could come back for some of it.

If our fathers had given birht to us things would have been different. God, we might have all been.......................... :eek:

same answer as above.....

conversly....if she won the lottery, without a clean break order.....he could go for half of it....

Did you know that an ex wife can claim on your money if you have more than £60,000 saved, not including your home. (this is via the csa)

Andy

Sponsored Links
Back