DIY gas

Impossible to answer raden, but would put money on the table, that at least 50% of breakdowns, get at least one part that didn't need changing.

Perhaps you could say how many duff PCB's you get in with nothing wrong with them.

I would estimate around 10%, although nowadays, we reflow the solder joints on molex connectors replace the components that are likely to be failures before testing (e.g. on one build standard of the solo 2 pcb, we replace 7 capacitors as a matter of course), so it's not so easy to estimate.

I would rather not talk about what we do, otherwise I get accused of self promotion. I'm not trying to advertise.

Sponsored Links
Raden

Your right boards do get missed diagnosed as you have done this week on anthor thread, not very compotent are you for someone who is meant to be a pro regards pcb`s

No I didn't, there was a disagreement as to the most likely reason for a fault, no incorrect diagnosis, just a difference of experience and no point in arguing further

You guys have made an eloquent case for better training and knowledge for servicemen.

Quite so.

I doubt that many could even describe what a conductor does!

Tony

Sponsored Links
He brings in sections of the orchestra at the right time and dictates sound levels etc etc

Im curious, why does someone who's located in Indonesia have such a vested interest in the UK gas industry ;)

Im curious, why does someone who's located in Indonesia have such a vested interest in the UK gas industry ;)

I could tell, but then would have to kill you
saya akan bilang, tapi, nanti haruk kamu matikan

so is this the guy that works at CET? Does Geoff know your out upsetting RGIs? :LOL:

Well Geoffs righthand man upset me alot, everytime Geoff goes on holiday he screws things up. Clueless muppet.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back