DIYNot US site

E

EddieM

Wonder why it's kept open, it's hardly used apart from spamming ?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
So, what differs ?

-0-
Proper sensible high brow intellectual input from sheds,Gal,,lal and JohnD,, titter titter up my sleeve,,,whatever the fek that means,, my teacher used to say it!

Lol...it really irritates me that every time I log in here, I get a message saying 'Visiting from the US? Try visiting our US site'. I suppose that's the price I pay for 'Living the dream'! :rolleyes:
Whenever I've visited it, there's virtually nothing worth looking at - it's almost as boring as the Superbowl!

Lol...it really irritates me that every time I log in here, I get a message saying 'Visiting from the US? Try visiting our US site'. I suppose that's the price I pay for 'Living the dream'! :rolleyes:
Whenever I've visited it, there's virtually nothing worth looking at - it's almost as boring as the Superbowl!

Seemingly the Patriots won it, but I didn't know it was on, let alone who was in it.

Seemingly the Patriots won it, but I didn't know it was on, let alone who was in it.

Yep. I've had to endure it for the past few years, but this year it was the most tedious 4 hours of my life! (That's why I was on here at the same time. :whistle:) I mean, the best part of 4 hours to play a 60 minute game, with just one touchdown, can't be described as entertaining by anyone! Thank God I'm a rugby man!!

Yep. I've had to endure it for the past few years, but this year it was the most tedious 4 hours of my life! (That's why I was on here at the same time. :whistle:) I mean, the best part of 4 hours to play a 60 minute game, with just one touchdown, can't be described as entertaining by anyone! Thank God I'm a rugby man!!

Did you get to see the England-Ireland game that was a good game!

Sponsored Links
Back