DIYnot's GD?

I

imamartian

What is wrong with you lot?

DIYnot is a brilliant site.... so much informed advice.... for free !!

But this GD malarchy is a laugh... the motley crue carry on arguing whether day should be night, or whether Thursday should be made a Sunday !!! ... but why? Get a life you lot !!! :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links

But this GD malarchy is a laugh... the motley crue carry on arguing whether day should be night, or whether Thursday should be made a Sunday !!! ... but why? Get a life you lot !!! :rolleyes:

I quite agree Imam'. I think the fox hunting topic is a good example. Utter crap the way it's gone!!,,, time the Mod's locked it down. :mad:

Sponsored Links
Excellent advice in most boards. Rarely disappointed with replies.
GD, posts can start off as serious discussions but often get side tracked by some who have no input on the subject but want/need to make a contribution. Instead of opening their own thread they 'hijack' others to get reactions/attention. Only answer is to be able to sort the wheat from the chaff and ignore the spoilers. The more you rise to them the more they will continue.
On the whole one of the best sites I have been on.
And this site has even been responsible for a romantic encounter! (At least one we are all aware of, who knows if there are others which the 'participants' want to keep private?)

I thought they were your friends on GD ?

you can't have friends on a forum Seco...... :eek:

I have lots of friends on the forum, and met for a meal/pint with quite a few.

Met a guy just last week for the first time, had a few jugs and a good old chat. :cool:

bizarre that you have that many posts and i don't recognise your id? but anyway... meeting with people on this site usually infers a fight at a motorway service station !!! :eek:

GD, posts can start off as serious discussions but often get side tracked by some who have no input on the subject but want/need to make a contribution. Instead of opening their own thread they 'hijack' others to get reactions/attention. Only answer is to be able to sort the wheat from the chaff and ignore the spoilers. The more you rise to them the more they will continue.
And this site has even been responsible for a romantic encounter! (At least one we are all aware of, who knows if there are others which the 'participants' want to keep private?)

which encounter? :eek: what did i miss?

which encounter? :eek: what did i miss?

Where've you been???
95% of us know who the trysters are!

bizarre that you have that many posts and i don't recognise your id? but anyway... meeting with people on this site usually infers a fight at a motorway service station !!! :eek:

Posts are mostly in the plumbing and heating and CC.

I could name at least 50 I've met through the forums, for a social evening and not to knock their block off, although there's a few of them as well, if I was a bit younger. :rolleyes:

I quite agree Imam'. I think the fox hunting topic is a good example. Utter crap the way it's gone!!,,, time the Mod's locked it down. :mad:

:LOL: :LOL:

But it ok for you to go around trashing other threads, have you read through your posts? Fox hunting threads do get heated but it stays in that forum.

get a life.

Sponsored Links
Back