Do boiler manufacturers charge for training courses?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I want to go a on some manufacturers boiler courses. How much are they likely to cost me, if anything?

Mave

Sponsored Links
why would you want to go? you can only go if you are a registered plumber or heating engineer. (in which case you would not be asking)

my late father summed it up "a little knowlege is a dangerous thing"

Would you like a hand off your horse it seems a bit high?

I am a corgi registered gas engineer who's work does not normally include boiler servicing. I am thinking about changing direction and would like to expand my knowledge first.

If you're too important to reply then let someone else do it.

Mave

Some do, some don't. Charges have no bearing on the usefulness of the courses in my experience. If you want to change direction you need to do it, ask the manufacturers rather than post queries here. Bear in mind this is a diy help forum. Not that it should restrict you, but you do want to be seen as a professional `i suspect.

Sponsored Links
you may disagree with me, we are all entitled to an opinion you are as well as me, that was mine, i am sorry you do not like it, but as oilman sid this is a diy forum, and as you never mention that you are corgi, that is why i posted as i did, again i am am sorry that you did not like what i said, but you must apreciate it from my point of view, you appeared to be trying to do it as diy.which as a corgi engineer you must apreciate is not to be done.

you got admit it mate breezer is right in thinking your a bit sus coming on a site called DIYNOT and asking such a question.

most do charged between 25 and 50 a pop but its completly tax deductable :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back