Do Immigrant Criminals Deserve Human Rights?

• Thread starter cumbriahandyman
  • Start date
The human rights act need a huge overhaul

It needs to be abolished. Plain and simple.
The UKs system needed no intervention from meddling eurocrats.

Which has ultimately resulted in fat salaries to lawyers and barristers and other officials responsible for its implementation with tax payers left to foot the bill as usual.
Whilst at the same time has given undeserved help to criminals.

QFA

Sponsored Links
It needs to be abolished. Plain and simple.

With respect Norcon i disagree quite strongly.

I don't want the arty farty thing we have now.....but i want a simple set of rules that determines how a human should be treated in whatever situation they find themselves in.

A right not to be tortured or abused and a right to water, food and air... not much more than that really.

Defra will tell you what to do and what not to do with a pig.... we deserve at least the same respect don't we?

The real problem here is the massive amount of leniency the current act affords to the words worst scum.... that needs addressing.

What the UK, and society in general needs is for the HR Act to be replaced with a Social Responsibility Act. Strange how the Human Rights of victims are always forgotten in courts these days. Didn't the Human Rights Act apply equally to these victims who's rights were infringed by criminals? We hear far too much about the rights of criminals these days... Let's start hearing about the rights their victims have (or had in many cases) Lets start hearing the victims claiming in the courts for proper compensation for their loss. Lets hear no more of criminals claiming compensation from the government because they have no TV, Games Machine, Internet, Phone etc.
Ditch the Human Rights Act and replace it now with some Act that favours the victims of crime, not the bloody criminals.

What the UK, and society in general needs is for the HR Act to be replaced with a Social Responsibility Act. Strange how the Human Rights of victims are always forgotten in courts these days. Didn't the Human Rights Act apply equally to these victims who's rights were infringed by criminals? We hear far too much about the rights of criminals these days... Let's start hearing about the rights their victims have (or had in many cases) Lets start hearing the victims claiming in the courts for proper compensation for their loss. Lets hear no more of criminals claiming compensation from the government because they have no TV, Games Machine, Internet, Phone etc.
Ditch the Human Rights Act and replace it now with some Act that favours the victims of crime, not the bloody criminals.

thats what i said... the hman rights of the one (the crim) versus the many (the victim or victims)...

Sponsored Links
Use the 3 strikes theory.
Nicked and convicted 3 times, death.

the strength of conviction is only based on the ability of lawyers (and the CPS).... and therefore the right to the best lawyers... so that argument is down to money !!! nothing more!!

Use the 3 strikes theory.
Nicked and convicted 3 times, death.

the strength of conviction is only based on the ability of lawyers (and the CPS).... and therefore the right to the best lawyers... so that argument is down to money !!! nothing more!!
I do believe Alarm isn't putting forward an argument. More a conviction.

with respect, you aren't making sense.... maybe a big cup of tea before your next post?

Do any of you actually know what your human rights are? I very much doubt it.
Send them home? So if somebody raped your child you would see fit to send them back home from where they came , all the way to Canada and such places?
Now there is justice right there, me? Well I personally would rather them in front of a jury.

Send them home? So if somebody raped your child you would see fit to send them back home from where they came , all the way to Canada and such places?
Now there is justice right there, me? Well I personally would rather them in front of a jury.

you're obviously drunk too... spouting like that...

i have kids and yes i'd like to puncture the eyes with a garden fork of anyone that raped my child...

but the human rights act is about stopping me doing that, and punishing someone in a humane way but in a way that satisfies society....

you're obviously drunk too... spouting like that...

i have kids and yes i'd like to puncture the eyes with a garden fork of anyone that raped my child...

but the human rights act is about stopping me doing that, and punishing someone in a humane way but in a way that satisfies society....

Ive had a few, nothing against human rights , its one of the things that stops us from becoming savages.

that bloke wrote
Send them home?

After they have served their leniant sentences obviously.
But if there was proper border control then they should never have gained access to the country in the first place.

The majority of them, drug dealers, rapists, thieves etc are released in less than a year.
Are you content that the hra gives them huge support to stay in the country after that at taxpayers expense?

Sponsored Links
Back