Do Immigrant Criminals Deserve Human Rights?

• Thread starter cumbriahandyman
  • Start date
Do any of you actually know what your human rights are? I very much doubt it.
Send them home? So if somebody raped your child you would see fit to send them back home from where they came , all the way to Canada and such places?
Now there is justice right there, me? Well I personally would rather them in front of a jury.

you're obviously drunk too... spouting like that...

i have kids and yes i'd like to puncture the eyes with a garden fork of anyone that raped my child...

but the human rights act is about stopping me doing that, and punishing someone in a humane way but in a way that satisfies society....

Ive had a few, nothing against human rights , its one of the things that stops us from becoming savages.

Well you hit the nail on the head !!!! And it doesn't need to go daft in the other direction...i.e. supporting the crims..

hope you we supping from the cup of rock tonight !! ;)

Sponsored Links
Most illegal immigrants currently in this country are Australian, working in bars, that have defaulted on their visa.

The 'type' of illegal immigrant, generally referred to is Eastern European, who are smuggled in illegally, by gang masters, that make them work in sweatshops/drug factories, and the activity is underground, and only comes to light when someone dies.

The term 'human rights', is being misunderstood also, everyone is entitled to respect. But the Dail Mail collective, can't see beyond their nose, and always everyone on the dole, is a benefit cheat, where in reality, people that work, cheat benefits, but as they can't string a sentance together. I suspect many will disagree, thus proving your position as bigots.

I think people have an issue with legal immigrants, and question their reason to be in this country, and get a free home and vouchers for food, clothes etc, and confuse the term workshy/dole, and illegal immigrant/legal immigrant.

But, as I say, many people will not be able to read and understand that, as there are many bigots on the site, that do not understand. Shall I title this post Daily Mail so the few can see it as gospel?

that bloke wrote
Send them home?

After they have served their leniant sentences obviously.
But if there was proper border control then they should never have gained access to the country in the first place.

The majority of them, drug dealers, rapists, thieves etc are released in less than a year.
Are you content that the hra gives them huge support to stay in the country after that at taxpayers expense?

No , not at all and I believe it doesn't matter who you are or where you are from , if you commit the crime you should do the time.
Plenty of chav's out there walking the streets who should be locked up, immigrants are the least of our worries.

The UK must not deport two Somalis convicted of serious crimes because to do so would endanger their lives, the European Court of Human Rights says.

The Strasbourg judges said the UK's duty to protect the two from torture or inhumane treatment was "absolute".

The pair, aged 24 and 42, were served with deportation orders after being convicted of burglary, threats to kill, robbery and dealing in class A drugs.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-13956008

Would anyone really care if these scum were returned to Somalia and were then topped by their own?

More
'Undesirable and dangerous' immigrant criminals cannot be deported from Britain, say Euro judges

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ed-Britain-say-Euro-judges.html#ixzz1QeWEl58G

More than 200 foreign criminals could now be granted right to stay following test case. Somali Abdisamad Adow Sufi convicted of burglary and robbery
Abdiaziz Ibrahim Elmi guilty of robbery and supplying Class A drugs

Sponsored Links
I wonder how much money it costs to deport somebody?

A hell of a lot less than it costs to keep them here in prison or on benefits. Did you know that it costs less to send a child to a private school such as Eaton for a year than it costs to keep one of these scum bags in prison for a year.

We make it far too easy for illegal immigrants and asylum seekers, by giving them hand outs, imagine what the answer would be if we went to their countries and expected to be given financial support, to live there.

Wotan

cumbriahandyman";p="2034914 said:
The UK must not deport two Somalis convicted of serious crimes because to do so would endanger their lives, the European Court of Human Rights says.

The Strasbourg judges said the UK's duty to protect the two from torture or inhumane treatment was "absolute".

The pair, aged 24 and 42, were served with deportation orders after being convicted of burglary, threats to kill, robbery and dealing in class A drugs.

Notice though, that it's the European Courts again, overruling our courts on deportation. I didn't read or see anything in the news about any intervention from European courts when France was deporting thousands of Roma gypsies, nor when Germany doesn't confer citizenship on thousands of people born there, but of Turkish descent and could make them leave the country.

Time to start ignoring the ECHR, and declare our courts are the only one's fit to have a say on our own laws. If someone is recommended for deportation, then so be it. They must have done something wrong to warrant such measures in the first place.

There is a silver lining in this ... it seems that if these migrant criminals are allowed to stay, then we will shortly be allowed to stab them if they try and burgle us

We make it far too easy for illegal immigrants and asylum seekers, by giving them hand outs, imagine what the answer would be if we went to their countries and expected to be given financial support, to live there.

Wotan

You mistake about the illegal, and legal bits there...

BUT news for all, Greece is the offical holding cell, for all illegal immigrantants, currently in a state of unrest, and they are the final fronteir to provent them entering the rest of Europe. So no wonder they have professional law breakers with gas masks etc, to counteract the police, and rightly so. The vote means that our country loses MORE money, and there is another recession.

You guys on here always state about illegal immigrants, then this vote will cause a flood of illegal immigrants for you to argue about, wether legal or illegal, would be sorted, according to their human rights....It's opened a floodgate, into mainland Eurupe and the UK..HAPPY NOW?

But the Dail Mail collective, can't see beyond their nose, and always everyone on the dole, is a benefit cheat, where in reality, people that work, cheat benefits, but as they can't string a sentance together.

BUT news for all, Greece is the offical holding cell, for all illegal immigrantants, currently in a state of unrest, (1) and they are the final fronteir to provent them entering the rest of Europe. So no wonder they have professional law breakers with gas masks etc, to counteract the police, and rightly so(2). The vote means that our country loses MORE money, and there is another recession.(3)

You guys on here always state about illegal immigrants, then this vote will cause a flood of illegal immigrants for you to argue about, (4) wether legal or illegal, would be sorted, according to their human rights. (5)...It's opened a floodgate, into mainland Eurupe and the UK..HAPPY NOW?

1. Why are the illegal immigrantants (sic) in a state of unrest?
2. So it's right to have professional lawbreakers, with gas masks, to counteract the police?
3. Greece caused the recession, or the illegal immigrants, or the professional lawbreakers, with gas masks?
4. Votes cause floods of illegal immigrants?
5. Immigrants are sorted, for human rights, according to their legal status, or are sorted into legal status, according to their human rights?

Hmmm :eek: :confused:

But the Dail Mail collective, can't see beyond their nose, and always everyone on the dole, is a benefit cheat, where in reality, people that work, cheat benefits, but as they can't string a sentance together.

BUT news for all, Greece is the offical holding cell, for all illegal immigrantants, currently in a state of unrest, (1) and they are the final fronteir to provent them entering the rest of Europe. So no wonder they have professional law breakers with gas masks etc, to counteract the police, and rightly so(2). The vote means that our country loses MORE money, and there is another recession.(3)

You guys on here always state about illegal immigrants, then this vote will cause a flood of illegal immigrants for you to argue about, (4) wether legal or illegal, would be sorted, according to their human rights. (5)...It's opened a floodgate, into mainland Eurupe and the UK..HAPPY NOW?

1. Why are the illegal immigrantants (sic) in a state of unrest?
2. So it's right to have professional lawbreakers, with gas masks, to counteract the police?
3. Greece caused the recession, or the illegal immigrants, or the professional lawbreakers, with gas masks?
4. Votes cause floods of illegal immigrants?
5. Immigrants are sorted, for human rights, according to their legal status, or are sorted into legal status, according to their human rights?

Hmmm :eek: :confused:

It's really getting boring now repeating this stuff time and time again...

Greece is the International landing port of illegal immigrants to their entry to Europe..it the last stand to keep people out...if Greece, don't have police, or any admin, then loads of illegal immigrants will flood into the rest of Europe, as Greece is a holding state.

Anarchists, such as yourself, that either support a soverign state, or on the side of illegal immigrants, there will always be an element of professional anarcy, the people of Greece DON'T wan't those people there, sucking the wealth from the Government, so when the population goes against the greedy Government, tides turn, and people unite.

Greece DIDN'T cause the Global recession, mainly US bankers, selling mortgages to people that could not afford them, but generally, a global issue, caused by BANKERS.

Illegal Immigrants, see the instability, as a good way to get their way into mainland Europe, as this is their first port of call, into Europe..

Not sure on the last point, maybe an illegal immigrant, that is a Doctor, or a professional football player, maybe the rules are relaxed maybe? But I suggest, neither of us know how to digress the system fully...When people take the Daily Mail newspaper as being the truth. Just wind back, and ask yourself...REALLY? Is this reported as truth, or propaganda? On OUR side, or theirs?

It's really getting boring now repeating this stuff time and time again...

But it's quite amusing to read some of your daily drivel each morning. ;)

Greece is the International landing port of illegal immigrants to their entry to Europe..it the last stand to keep people out...if Greece, don't have police, or any admin, then loads of illegal immigrants will flood into the rest of Europe, as Greece is a holding state.
For instance:
Greece is the international landing port for illegal immigrants? Italy doesn't have a problem, of course, neither does Spain, etc. And no illegal immigrants travel overland.
Why would Greece have no police or admin? Why would the border control of the bordering countries have no effect? I don't think countries are too worried about preventing illegal immigrants from leaving. They are more concerned with preventing them from entering.

and

Anarchists, such as yourself, that either support a soverign state, or on the side of illegal immigrants, there will always be an element of professional anarcy,

Ahh, so anarchists either support the sovereign state, or they support illegal immigrants. Yeah, that figures.
Precisely what is professional anarchy? Would those be the professional lawbreakers with gasmasks? Do try to keep it simple! ;)

Unfortunately I don't have time to continue analysing your post, things to do, places to go, people to see.

Sponsored Links
Back