Sponsored Links
Of more concern may be

Is who leaked or should I say snitched the caper to the press

Yes exactly some mamby pamby over paid waste of space civil servant

Probably traumatised / shocked over the caper

Jeez us wept last time there were leaks this big Noah built the ark

Governments need a plumbing dept
To sort out these re- occurring leaks

If I were a minister with the tagalong security mob I'd have asked much the same. She was told no , so paid up. No news here, move on.

If that was the case then why did she driver the car herself?

She tried to use her position to get special dispensation.

Correct. How do you think the course would have gone if JohnD, Ellal, Sir Galahad, Nosey or any other bitter, whiney, Tory-hating racist Brexit losers been on the same course?

Racist you say, typical always find the racist angle, a winning argument.

Is she above the law ?

Sponsored Links
Of more concern may be

Rishi, most likely. Same as the photos from Number 11 of Johnson's covid garden party.

An online course would have been perfectly safe, she just didn't want anyone to recognise her. That's the reason she wanted a special course inventing for her. I've just read that to pass these courses you have to actively engage in a discussion with other participants.

I don't get the security concerns - she is responsible for the countrys security and as she is Home Sec she should trust the system she is in charge of, hypocritical bat.

Of more concern may be

Yes exactly some mamby pamby over paid waste of space civil servant

Probably traumatised / shocked over the caper

Jeez us wept last time there were leaks this big Noah built the ark

Governments need a plumbing dept
To sort out these re- occurring leaks

Probably herself she has experience of this. So go do some more heavy lifting for the scummy Tories.

Braverman, a leading rightwinger, was sacked by the prime minister because she sent an official document from her personal email to a fellow MP, in a serious breach of ministerial rules.

Rishi, most likely. Same as the photos from Number 11 of Johnson's covid garden party.

An online course would have been perfectly safe, she just didn't want anyone to recognise her. That's the reason she wanted a special course inventing for her. I've just read that to pass these courses you have to actively engage in a discussion with other participants.

She's already had to resign from one ministerial position and was made home sec by Rishi who looks like he wants to keep people like himself in his ranks.

She's already had to resign from one ministerial position and was made home sec by Rishi who looks like he wants to keep people like himself in his ranks.

I'm not sure what people like himself means. He only gave her the job back because she supported him in the summer. I don't think he would be unhappy if she had to resign

Doing it online seems reasonable, for her. That wasn't available when I did mine, so maybe it wasn't for her.
In her position I would have prodded to see if other optons were available though. SHe has to do the penalty of the course, she doesn't have to have the extra stress of having her "crime" spread across tabloids.

She asked, she was told no, she paid up.
End of.

Engage in a discussion? I certainly didn't.
Leader bloke was a prize nobhead. 5ft 3 and 30 stone lecturing about wisdom and safety. Somebody fat but less fat, wordsmithed a suggestive comment and nobhead turned beetroot.:LOL:

Probably herself she has experience of this. So go do some more heavy lifting for the scummy Tories.

Braverman, a leading rightwinger, was sacked by the prime minister because she sent an official document from her personal email to a fellow MP, in a serious breach of ministerial rules.

Jeez us it’s Very serious than

Blimey I had no idea it was that serious

Staggering tbh o_O

She seems to be angling for Rishi's job as leader of the Tory party once the Tories lose the next election.

As such the Sunak supporters are starting to dig their knives in.

Correct. How do you think the course would have gone if JohnD, Ellal, Sir Galahad, Nosey or any other bitter, whiney, Tory-hating racist Brexit losers been on the same course?

Were you drunk, when you implied I would attack a person on a speed awareness course?

Makes you wonder who the Civil Service will leak against next, can't be many 'leave' supporting ministers left.

Sponsored Links
Back