Does anybody think a 2nd spike is likely

Notice the name of the virus - it's very similar to the previous SARS.

The other point of course is that if the virus didn't bind to cells it wouldn't achieve anything. That's how viruses essentially work.
new viruses initially struggle to attach to humans and become more effective as they progress. the point is that this virus is perfectly adapted to humans.??

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
new viruses initially struggle to attach to humans and become more effective as they progress. the point is that this virus is perfectly adapted to humans.??
Viruses get less dangerous with time, normally, as they evolve as it doesn't help them to kill their carriers.

To see how much *******s the 'it must be engineered' view is, compare this to Spanish flu in 1918. They didn't have the tools to mess with viruses there and the pattern is fairly similar, except then it came from the US not China.

It sounds like you're reading the crazy bits of the internet. New Scientist says it's not.
https://www.newscientist.com/term/coronavirus-come-lab

Censorship of the press due to the war at the time meant that news of the outbreak was suppressed in countries involved in the war. Spain was neutral and it's press was able to report freely about the deaths in Spain. This led to people believing it had spread through and from Spain.

I recall one source that considered that the actual source and delivery was American troops who took it to Europe.

Censorship of the press due to the war at the time meant that news of the outbreak was suppressed in countries involved in the war. Spain was neutral and it's press was able to report freely about the deaths in Spain. This led to people believing it had spread through and from Spain.

I recall one source that considered that the actual source and delivery was American troops who took it to Europe.

In Spain they called it 'French Flu'.

It sounds like you're reading the crazy bits of the internet. New Scientist says it's not.
https://www.newscientist.com/term/coronavirus-come-lab

That is not a bad source of info but I do wish that it had the same editor it had prior to the global warming swindle people. Silly him as he shouldn't have been part of that. He believed in informing people. The new one is a lot more establishment. It and Nature used to be around at work and following a change of job I bought NS for years. It then went down reporting wise. Actually I think this particular editor made it more "interesting" for a while.

That seems to be the general opinion but maybe more correctly N. American.

By the way did anyone know that Boris is one of Trump's sons from his previous sexual predations. That's why he was born in Manhattan, Trump paid the bills.

Sponsored Links
Back